[App] EmiGens emulator.

Misaly

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Andre,

I have a problem with your emulator, the Sonic 3 & Knuckles rom (which is more than 4 megabytes) won't load directly from your software, just if I open as an email attachment. Could you check what could be the issue please?

However, this emulator is a very good job for a Sonic fan like me:)

Thanks,

Misaly

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi Andre, this emulator is a very good job

Can you please update it with localisation fixes?

Off: Is there any news about EmiPSX? Will you make a new closed beta? I`m planning to hard reset my device after Black update for my 620. Hope there will no problems with the apps I already purchased.

Smidgerine

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I would also love there to be MOGA support in this emulator. I just bought a moga pro because I thought this had it. :( Well, at least I have the SNES and PSX emulators. If you get a chance, could you please add support for MOGA? I am awful with touch controls. Thanks!

StacyStacymc

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi why will it not pick up all my roms from sdcard? It only shows up maybe 10 i have a lot more than that on sdcard.using Nokia 820 if helps

StacyStacymc

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi my problem is the app doesn't read all the roms from sdcard only shows about 10 i have way more than that on card ����

EdSherriff

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi my problem is the app doesn't read all the roms from sdcard only shows about 10 i have way more than that on card ����

Is it only seeing certain ROMs or just a random combination of ten? Are you using the trial or the paid version of the app? (not sure if there is still a difference between them).

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I would like to update this app to WP 8.1 and Windows 8.1 but I need help implementing all the UI using XAML and C++(there's not C# and C++ interop anymore), if someone knows any developer who want to help on development please send PM, please note that this is a free and opensource app, supported by donations only.

umk3br

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I have some doubts, and would like of the experience of those who have used and managed successfully. Andre Botelho said an update would have large X, Y, Z buttons, but I do not see the option to do so. Can anyone tell me how to get let X, Y, Z of the same size of the buttons A, B, C buttons? Another question is, how to run the game mortal kombat sega cd with the songs? Cause I can not open the .cue file in emigens plus emulator. Thanks to all who can expose their tips.

PS: I'm using Lumia 630 Dual Chip TV Digital. version Brazil.

Last edited:

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I've published a new update today, it is missing something because I've rewritten the source (like translations), but I'll do in time. Please test and give feedback.

umk3br

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Ol? Andr?. Eu atualizei para esta vers?o que voc? publicou (25-01-15) mas n?o encontrei op??o para aumentar os bot?es X, Y, Z para ficarem do mesmo tamanho dos bot?es A, B, C. Por favor me diga como posso fazer para deixar os 6 bot?es do mesmo tamanho (tamanho grande). Obrigado.

Hello Andr?. I upgraded to this version you published (01.25.15) but I did not find option to increase the X, Y, Z to stay the same size of the buttons A, B, C. Please tell me how I can do to let the 6 buttons the same size (large size). Thank you.

Last edited:

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Ol? Andr?. Eu atualizei para esta vers?o que voc? publicou (25-01-15) mas n?o encontrei op??o para aumentar os bot?es X, Y, Z para ficarem do mesmo tamanho dos bot?es A, B, C. Por favor me diga como posso fazer para deixar os 6 bot?es do mesmo tamanho (tamanho grande). Obrigado.

Hello Andr?. I upgraded to this version you published (01.25.15) but I did not find option to increase the X, Y, Z to stay the same size of the buttons A, B, C. Please tell me how I can do to let the 6 buttons the same size (large size). Thank you.

Ainda n?o existe esta op??o, eu vou incluir na proxima atualiza??o.

There's not this option still, please wait the next update.

umk3br

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Andr?. I have some difficulty in triggering the keys X, Y, Z, it seems that the field of touchscreen of this keys is smaller. Would have a way to adjust the shape of equal sensitivity to touch all the buttons? Thank you again.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Ainda n?o existe esta op??o, eu vou incluir na proxima atualiza??o.

There's not this option still, please wait the next update.

Andre please release an update for emipsx emulator. Many games are not working in emipsx with compare android emulator.
.PBP formats are not working in emipsx emulator.so please make the emipsx emulator powerful and add support .PBP files.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
De: Windows Store Policy Team
Enviada em: ‎09/‎06/‎2015 20:11
Para: andrebotelho
Assunto: Notification: Windows Store Apps Unpublished ? 10.1

Dear Developer,

Microsoft has unpublished one or more of the apps registered to your account as they do not comply with Windows Store Policy Requirement 10.1. The app is too similar to one or more apps on the Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans