Andromeda Blue Concept Art

AliciaFF

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey people!

I am Alicia, the community manager of Andromeda Blue, a multiplayer exploration game which will be released by the end of the year. The idea behind is to place your colony in a mysterious world with flying islands and rare animals which you can collect.

Though the game is still in early development we would like to share some concept art with you, as this will be exclusive to Windows, to be played on phone and PC. So let us know what you think! :)

wallpaper_environment13_Veli_1920x1080_.jpg

If you want to check a little bit more of our work, we would love to know what you think: www.facebook.com/andromedabluegame

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks pretty interesting and original from the artwork cant wait to see and hear some more. Will multiplayer be synched across platforms?

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey Martin, thanks! I'm the designer. The multiplayer will indeed be synchronized across the platforms. The game will be free so you won't need to buy it across different platforms.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This looks amazing. I'd really love to test this when you get to that point. Also let me know if you need a concept artist!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Excellent news. Keep us posted here on the forums - We've got quite possibly the biggest concentration of Windows device users anywhere

AliciaFF

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
This looks amazing. I'd really love to test this when you get to that point. Also let me know if you need a concept artist!

Thanks a lot! If you want to test it, just drop us an email at beta(at)andromeda-blue.com and we'll keep you updated. And surely we'll let you know if we need a concept artist in the future, we are always open to discover new talent! :smile:

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone!
We will have three selectable pilot at release, the portrait are ready. We got plenty of different expression also depending on the nature of the message you receive.

those portrait will be displayed when you receive communications.
Let's say one of your area was captured, the angry face would notify you about it.

Lately, we have been working on the "pets". Pets are creatures that will follow you and help you a bit. Some will help you see further, some collect resources for you. I can promise they will be cute!

Attachments

• alien_portrait_WIP.jpg
    alien_portrait_WIP.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 35
  • pilot_male_portrait_Veli.jpg
    pilot_male_portrait_Veli.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 35
  • pilot_female_portrait_Veli.jpg
    pilot_female_portrait_Veli.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 35

Members online

Forum statistics