[App] Cam & Weather

Jayson Ragasa

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
appicon.png
Cam & Weather | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Capture the beauty weather using Cam & Weather. The application shows weather information in your area and you can choose the information layout by swiping, left or right. You can as well draw while taking a picture to add more details and share the photo to your friends and families.

Features
  • Weather information with different layout that you can choose from.
  • You can draw!

screen shots
wp_ss_20130708_0002.jpgseattle.jpgparis.jpgdraw.jpgpreview.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Nice app, i really like the interface, for once , a weather info app that DOES NOT cover 30/40% of the pic ...
ie jus a small corner / bottom / top - to display - we want to be "discret" ya?

Just a gentle feedback for future updates

1) ability to upload directly to Facebook, twitter, foursquare, (etc), other apps such as CIEL (has this function)

ps: more specifically, CIEL has the function to LOG OFF facebook, twitter, ie you can upload pics into diff accounts...

2) use a pre-taken pic and use that pic to upload the weather / location info. (instead of havin only function - directly from camera)

cheers!

cant wait for your next update

Jayson Ragasa

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Rickosw for your feedback!

you can actually change the layout by sliding the view left or right :)

I'll take your advice :) Thanks again!

Jayson Ragasa

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
If you are one of the user of this application and noticed that your city name is incorrect, please, please, please let me know so I can email my weather provider for them to correct it.

The top label is your City Region, Country
e.g.:
Roma Lazio, Italy

please let me know by giving the "city region, country" shown in the application and the correct one with the same format

Thanks.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Jayson,

Thanks for the update!
Unfortunately, I'm unable to update the "location" ... ie they are unable to locate my location, (using other apps, CIEL, Photoweather, all able to pinpoint my exact location, Singapore )

also i think there is a typo..."unkown location" - Unknown Location ...

jbzZq30oCgp4sk.jpg

Cheers again,

Hope to see your next update soon!

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Jayson Ragasa,

Is there any update / bug fix on the "unkown location" - it is still showing that ...
also the bad typo is still there ...

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Nice idea for app and a good start!

Possible bug/annoyance...
- 'weather' overlay does not rotate to match camera rotation (weather overlay is stuck in landscape mode)
- auto-upload server-down work around(alt option to saving to album) is not working/not saving to album

Suggestions for future updates/improvements...
- add email, message options to 'Share' button
- add keyboard ability (to enable typed on-screen lettering) to 'Edit' button. And if implemented, enable keyboard rotation as well.
- allow 'pan/rotate/resize' to operate on captured pic within app with ability to save to album or share.
- - 'Help' is currently in toggle mode/'close' at help bottom. Allowing the camera button(or edit/share) to toggle off the 'Help' screen would be helpful. Current implementation works but is awkward/unintuitive.
- add Cam & Weather app to wp8 camera lens (enable to open within wp8 Camera app 'lens' list)
- add 'vertical' orientations(left & right) to weather overlay options
- allow 'weather overlay to be disabled' option when importing 'custom' pic from album. Currently a saved pic from app includes a weather overlay(as expected), but importing that pic to 'pan/rotate/resize' adds a second weather overlay....not allowing for 'pan/rotate/resize' editing of app-captured pic w/o adding that second weather overlay...at least not from within the Cam & Weather' app (can be done outside of app by other pic editing apps)

Lastly, thanks for creating a nice addition to wp8 apps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss