Hi everybody !

Just a word to notify you that a free version of the Vector Beat music game is now available on the store !

This full-featured version only differs by in-game advertising, and, as such, a smaller game area.

The goal is simple: Bullets are moving from Core to Targets. Press a Target, in rhythm, when a Bullet reaches it! But be careful, there may be many Cores simultaneously onscreen, forcing you to use your both hands at the same time !

The game features:
    • A soundtrack of 9 original songs
    • 5 dynamic environments
    • 27 challenging stages over 3 difficulty levels
    • A first class realization, on all Windows Phone 7 and 8 handsets!
    • Share your score on Facebook !

Please note that the game also exists on Windows 8 / Windows RT devices (with both versions, free and paid).

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to make suggestions, report bugs, and share your feelings about this game !

EDIT : And... the Url :-) : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...3-a73eb01c7e65

Roland Tomczak
    Attached Thumbnails vbfree.png  
    07-25-2013 06:47 AM
    Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.
    07-25-2013 10:01 AM
    You're welcome :-) I guess I'll be back soon, to check for the first reviews of the 1020, before it comes to Europe !
    07-25-2013 01:32 PM