[Free App] - Wrongulator

Grayholme

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I really need to explain what it does (or rather doesn't do) but just in case the name hasn't given it away - it's a calculator that gets it wrong.

Loads of options to customise the experience - a variable "wrong rate" (how often it gets a calculation wrong), sniggering (thank you Mutley) when getting an answer wrong, the option to correct the answer after a set period of time, variable levels of "wrongness".

The basic app is free with premium features for Stealth Mode (hides any give away signs about the apps true nature), Surreal answers (1+1 = One hand clapping) and Insulting answers (1+1 = Not my problem).

Unfortunately since we're using in app purchases it's only available for Phone 8, if it proves popular we'll look at what model we can adopt to do a Phone 7 version. We submitted to the app store a few days ago, so are hoping for certification next week (fingers crossed)

For the moment here are some screenshots and a demo video to (hopefully) whet your appetite - I'll post the store link when it's published.

Regards

Daniel Gray

P.S. Set it to never wrong - it's a normal calculator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS_U_iczxgo

Attachments

• wp8_basic.png
    wp8_basic.png
    53 KB · Views: 0
  • wp8_enteringstealth.png
    wp8_enteringstealth.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
  • wp8_stealth.png
    wp8_stealth.png
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • wp8_settings.png
    wp8_settings.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • wp8_settings_2.png
    wp8_settings_2.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 0

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral.

That looks like a fun app. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of our members at WPCentral.

Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums here at WPCentral and to interact with members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes