League Of Legends App

tomacotuna

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I love this app ...is one of the best app for lol from all the platform keep the works guys...i will let you know if i find any bug or st wrong ... Sry for my English i know is bad

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As a League of Legends player I will have a look for myself. Will check stuff out with the Video Game Society too. And should it work for me to become a better player I will mention you when streaming the game.

tomacotuna

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I found some bugs the price for champion all totally random i mean if you played lol you will see ex: ryze 6300 ip ahri 450 ip alister 4800 and so. On plz fix it

Ingramator

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah just noticed that myself. Plus it just seems to be a rehash of the LoL Wiki.

Yep I'll fix up the prices , that needs to be done! I'm working with the creator of LoL wiki since he abandoned his app so my team have taken over development to help support the community :)

PS thanks for all the support guys, this community is so pleasant!

Ingramator

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok and it will be nice if in future updates you will include a standard build near champion information

We are working on build incorporation for the next update. The alpha version has about 6 builds per champion with skill unlock order AND the ability to add your own!! This feature is going to be really cool but we are ironing out some display and unexpected errors at the moment :)

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Im downloading it now so I haven't tried it yet but incorporating the ability to craft a build like on league craft.com would be awesome. Im having issues downloading right now so if this is already in the app then disregard my post

tomacotuna

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
We are working on build incorporation for the next update. The alpha version has about 6 builds per champion with skill unlock order AND the ability to add your own!! This feature is going to be really cool but we are ironing out some display and unexpected errors at the moment :)

That sound pretty cool...cant wait to see it..i really want to add my own build to some champ ...keep the work going men 😄😄 you have done a nice job so far

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Any chance we could share these builds with friends? They can review them then. Don't want to have to show my mate my HTC TITAN/Nokia Lumia in order to get feedback on my build.

Ingramator

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Any chance we could share these builds with friends? They can review them then. Don't want to have to show my mate my HTC TITAN/Nokia Lumia in order to get feedback on my build.

You mean like email a build? Or do you mean like be able to send and receive builds within the app with fellow Windows Phone users? We can definitely put that in the pipeline but for now we need to finish off the core aspects and add some more polish before we expand onto new fronts! I think that's actually a really cool idea so I'll see if we can get that on the "to do" list :)

Ingramator

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
That sound pretty cool...cant wait to see it..i really want to add my own build to some champ ...keep the work going men ���� you have done a nice job so far

Thankyou :) We are working as hard as we can! Keep the suggestions coming guys, this app is FOR Windows Phone users and we feel that the community is just as important as us developers!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
You mean like email a build? Or do you mean like be able to send and receive builds within the app with fellow Windows Phone users? We can definitely put that in the pipeline but for now we need to finish off the core aspects and add some more polish before we expand onto new fronts! I think that's actually a really cool idea so I'll see if we can get that on the "to do" list :)

Both if possible. I was thinking more just sharing on social networks/email but sharing with other WP users (perhaps use NFC share as an option?) would be really ace!

Ingramator

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Both if possible. I was thinking more just sharing on social networks/email but sharing with other WP users (perhaps use NFC share as an option?) would be really ace!

Yeah that would indeed be really awesome! Definitely put that on the roadmap, at the moment we are focused on updating for the 3.10 patch, adding runes, masteries, summoner spells as well as polishing some things like the search function!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12