Someone kindly suggested I post my game here, so here I am :)

Light Glide is an extremely simple but challenging puzzle game to learn and play.

Place your finger on the flashing light and glide it over nearby lights until you reach the finish. You must clear all lights before you reach the finish to move on to the next level. Complete all the levels of a stage to unlock a new stage that has new types of lights to make the game more challenging.

Each level is randomly created as you unlock it so no two people will ever play the exact same game! Any time you go back to replay a level you've beaten you'll be faced with a brand new randomly created level.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, please send an email from the app.

Store link:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...e-1bd8801b6cc9
    fishy17 likes this.
    07-30-2013 10:27 PM
    Thank you for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral.

The game looks fun and interesting.

Good luck with your game, and please feel free to check out the other forums here and to interact with our members.
    07-30-2013 10:31 PM
    Someone kindly suggested I post my game here, so here I am :)

Light Glide is an extremely simple but challenging puzzle game to learn and play.

Place your finger on the flashing light and glide it over nearby lights until you reach the finish. You must clear all lights before you reach the finish to move on to the next level. Complete all the levels of a stage to unlock a new stage that has new types of lights to make the game more challenging.

Each level is randomly created as you unlock it so no two people will ever play the exact same game! Any time you go back to replay a level you've beaten you'll be faced with a brand new randomly created level.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, please send an email from the app.

Store link:
    Light Glide | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    I have installed and played your game...and I must say... "I LOVE IT!!!"
    A very cool and colorful game...simple yet fun to play...!! I like the way the color changes randomly....
    Soo...Thank you 4 the wonderful game..!!
    07-31-2013 09:04 AM