Hi all,

I have just released my game for Windows Phone 8 on the Store. It is available for free, so please try it out and tell me what you think about it

If you find any bugs, or have advises/suggestions for the game, please let me know too I really appreciate it.

Description:

Awesome Chase is a FREE and fun action, combat racing game for Windows Phone 8, packed with guns, rocket, explosions, and a tons of power-ups. Join the war against tough components in the race of searching for resources, and show off your skills.

Download link: Awesome Chase | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Features:

- Advanced enemy AI, with up to 4 different difficulty modes: easy, medium, hard, and insane. Can you survive?

- 4 different game modes: Survival, Death Match, Capture Flags, and Rush Hour.

- Provides high replay values with an infinite survival mode, and up to 84 sub-missions to complete.

- 4 car class with special abilities. Each ability is suitable for a game mode.

- 16 unique power-ups, allows you to fight the enemy your way.

- Up to 10 levels to archive. Each level gives you unique rewards.

- 6 different maps. More to come...

- Online leaderboard, allows you to compete with players around the world.

Screenshots:

If you like the game, please support it by giving good rating. Thanks!
    Last edited by Claybikeltd; 08-05-2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: editing title
    08-03-2013 10:44 AM
    Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral. Your game looks interesting and fun. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to visit the other forums here at WPCentral and interact with members.
    Claybikeltd likes this.
    08-03-2013 11:45 AM
    Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral. Your game looks interesting and fun. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to visit the other forums here at WPCentral and interact with members.
    Thank you, Laura! I will sure do. The other sections in the forum are very helpful :D
    08-05-2013 05:34 AM