Shortcuts4All , my first app

PablosOne

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello
I have published on the store my first app, its called Shortcuts4All. It is for making shortcuts for the system settings, and has also flashlight, stop music, take notes, add appointments, contacts, an option for making multiple custom tiles with a picture from the gallery and many more!. nothing new but i was tired of having 4 apps installed for doing the stuff that one can do.
Here is the download link:
Shortcuts4All | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I want to improve it as much as possible, I would really appreciate some feedback. At the moment it only supports WP8.

Latest reviews:
★★★★★ Nano: I love it.
★★★★★ Usuario: Great application and improving every day.
★★★★★ RAFA: My congratulations on the App, perfect, 99 cents paid for a good work, greetings
★★★★★ Francisco: Fantastic application, the more useful you can download for your Windows Phone, a given programmer/developer that listens to its users, updated and constantly improved the application so that increasingly have more options and will be useful for any user profile, the free version lets you use 3 tiles at a time, but you will end up buying it, to support your great work and because it actually covers many of the needs that we miss in WP. Just say that the best 99 cents I have spent on an application. Do not hesitate and try it.
★★★★★ Mthew: Just bought a Windows Phone and I'm really happy to say this app acomplishes what 3 or more combined can do. Very good job done and cool design. I'm really waiting to see what updates will be rolled out in the future.

CHANGELOG:

v.3.1
-German translation added, thanks to Paul Klose @PK94H!
-New setting for selecting custom status indicators! Look for it on the settings section.
-New settings menu.
-New FAQ section.
-New apps and icons!
-Improved overall app speed!
-Stop music now stops FMRadio.
-All bugs reported fixed! Thank you.

v.3.0
-New dessign for the main menu, much simpler.
-Many new tiles: screen rotation, power saving mode, header editor, multiple connections in one tile and a lot of new apps.
-New settings menu.
-Control panel has more shortcuts.
-New help system, much simpler.
-Icons from gallery can now be used in the custom tiles.

v2.9.6:
-New navigation tile, navigate to a location in just one tap!
- New shortcut to Nokia Music.
-Bug Fixes

v 2.9.5:
-New Control Panel, check it out!
-Improved connectivity shortcuts performance and fixed bug where cellular wont update its type.
-Fixed bug in battery tile which would make the tile to stop updating in some cases.

v2.9.3:
-Tile editor completely rewrited, the images have more quality.
-Connectivity shortcuts status improved! *Now location, airplane mode, wifi,bluetooth and network show status in a better way!
-Battery page now shows more estimated times!

v2.7.5
-New Battery tile!
-New Appointments/Calendar Tile!
-Fixed bugs in multiple tiles where in some cases the quality was low.
-Increased quality in notes.

v2.5:
-New option for creating notes of different colors.
-New Picture editor for the tiles. Icon size can now be changed and also its position. Background can be selected from gallery/camera or a gradient.
-Bug fixes.

v2:
-App base changed for stability.
-Brand new dessign.
-New tile customization system, big,small and back pictures can be changed, and also the front and back titles.
-New cropping system.
-More options added to the multiple tiles menu.
-Old pictures can now be reused, and app memory cleared
-Lots of new shortcuts, up to 30!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131126_0002.png
    wp_ss_20131126_0002.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 0
  • wp_ss_20130809_0013.png
    wp_ss_20130809_0013.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 0
  • wp_ss_20130813_0007.png
    wp_ss_20130813_0007.png
    373.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.png
    6.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • wp_ss_20130827_0003.png
    wp_ss_20130827_0003.png
    340.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

PablosOne

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
New version available!

v2.9.3:
-Tile editor completely rewrited, the images have more quality.
-Connectivity shortcuts status improved! Now location, airplane mode, wifi,bluetooth and network show status in a better way!
-Battery page now shows more estimated times!

The next version will be submited soon for certification, it will include stability improvements, a bug where the battery tile stopped updating in some cases is fixed, and a new tile called Control Panel will be added!

Reviews and suggestions are more than welcomed!

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Looks promising. Does it currently support showing on/off on the tile itself like for WiFi, cellular, etc?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

PablosOne

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Could you switch it to match the Windows Phone status bar? i.e. G/E/H/H+/L?

By the way, great app you have there. I still have to wait for Carruer Billing supports to buy it since I'm not old enough to have a credit card, though.

thanks for your feedback! I can do something with that, the problem is that it will show the network type you have in the exact moment you update the tile, and sometimes when switching from 2g/3g it takes some seconds to change.

Very good effort

Thank you!

Changelog v 2.9.5:
-New Control Panel, check it out!
-Improved connectivity shortcuts performance and fixed bug where cellular wont update its type.
-Fixed bug in battery tile which would make the tile to stop updating in some cases.

screenshots:
cbd54d63-f05e-4298-aeaf-ab019b12f527
d22714f1-8664-4e5a-b27e-6ca9b04e5f84

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05