New Helicopter physic puzzle game

Dmitry Osin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi! We are just released our new game. We are welcome to comments!

Now with FREE trial!

Fly Cargo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

3928f567-c271-4a15-a399-e80eae8d04c8

Last edited:

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Just puchased this as it looks visually quite nice, and I do like an ios game called Blimp, which has similar gameplay. Good to see more games coming developed using Unity. From an initial play it plays really nicely and I'm looking forward to playing it more and giving it a rating in the Store :)

The only comment I have is that I would advise enabling a Trial version of the game. Most apps and games have Trial versions, and it would do no harm to allow people to play the first 3-5 levels free to see if they want to buy the full game. I bought it because of a) it looks visually good, a little like World of Goo and b) the seeming similarity to the game I already like. Without factors like these, people may not be so eager to purchase from a developer who hasn't got any other games in the Store.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Expecting people to pay without a trial is never a good thing for business. It lessens the amount of feedback you'll get (people can't use the trial to judge the game), and you'll likely lose sales as well (some folk won't buy without testing a game first).

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I attempted to install the trial, but it isn't there. When you go to the link on the browser, the trial is there, but it won't install to the phone. When you attempt to get to the game via the link or the Store browser, there is no trial option shown.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6