My 3 Windows 8 game apps

daredriven

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I apologize if this is not the correct sub-forum to post this, but I saw a few topics announcing new apps, so I though I could also do one about my apps, especially since they are all free. :) .

Here I present you 3 simple game apps I have written and that got published last week on the Windows 8 app store.
2 of them use maths in a fun way, so I would say that they are educational :)

One of them is called Deep Tunnel Explorer, a game in which you must move columns and rows of tunnels in order to guide your robot through the tunnels in order to collect gems and, after 5 gems collected, a hidden treasure. At the same time, you must collect battery packs to prevent the robot's power from running out, or use your (limited) money to generate power. Also, you must avoid enemy robots and, in more advanced levels, deal with fossil blocks (which prevent you from moving one row and one column), darkness, rock slides and smoke. The game can be controlled by swiping or using on-screen buttons.
App store link --> Deep Tunnel explorer app for Windows in the Windows Store

In the second one, called Add them down, you must remove blocks, each containing a number, from pipes and add them to obtain a certain number; then, you must move that block to the center in order to match the number sequence in the center. If you do not remove blocks from the pipes, they will eventually fall and ruin your strategy. After 15 correctly matched numbers, you obtain a score based on the time taken and the number of moves made.
Check it out at Add them down app for Windows in the Windows Store

The third one, called CoMath Blaster, sees you defending your planet from a wave of comets. Each wave is composed of various columns of comets. On the top of each comet there is a number and each comet also has a number associated with it. Select the comets in each column in order for the numbers associated with each comet, when added together, match the number on top of the column of comets. Doing so will destroy the current column of comets; failing to do so will mean the comets will hit your defense shield, damaging it (and when the shield's hit points reach 0, it's Game Over). There are 5 types of comets. Also, in each wave, there is an increase in the number of columns of comets, comets per column and comet speed. Your special power to slow down time will be valuable as things get more complicated (meaning you will need more time to do the maths). How many waves can you survive?
Link --> CoMath Blaster app for Windows in the Windows Store

Download them and feel free to comment and suggest new features. Have fun!

daredriven

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I am very sorry, I actually posted on the Windows 8 sub-forum, but some moderator moved my topic here for some reason.

Please any moderator, could you move my topic to the correct sub-forum? Thank you :)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I moved it. He was announcing his apps, so I moved it to the app forum. Didn't realize it was such a crime.

you did nothing wrong daredriven.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs