[APP] Then & Now (beta)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Then & Now (betaa)

Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This app looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.

Jayson Ragasa

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Laura!

This current version supports Windows Phone 7.x and Windows Phone 8
A final version will have
- Image editing
-- filtering
-- cropping
- adding description on the image

Jayson Ragasa

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Please do. There are submissions on my server that I saw that were very very inappropriate.. am not really sure if they understood the concept of Then & Now

robamacaf

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Laura!

This current version supports Windows Phone 7.x and Windows Phone 8
A final version will have
- Image editing
-- filtering
-- cropping
- adding description on the image

I would love to make a suggestion for the app. Is there anyway you can make it that we can choose the base photo and the on top photo from the photo library. The reasoning behind this would be so we can do the Then and Now effect with photos we already have stored in our library. For instance I'd love to do one with my child hood home (I have a photo from when I was 5 standing in front of it) and I have a photo of it taken last year. I now live 3 hours away so getting back to the house is going to be tough to get a live picture taken of it. But if I could just overlay one photo from my library with another photo from my library then I can accomplish the same thing.

Hope this makes sense.

Awesome job. Love the idea of the app

Jayson Ragasa

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I would love to make a suggestion for the app. Is there anyway you can make it that we can choose the base photo and the on top photo from the photo library. The reasoning behind this would be so we can do the Then and Now effect with photos we already have stored in our library. For instance I'd love to do one with my child hood home (I have a photo from when I was 5 standing in front of it) and I have a photo of it taken last year. I now live 3 hours away so getting back to the house is going to be tough to get a live picture taken of it. But if I could just overlay one photo from my library with another photo from my library then I can accomplish the same thing.

Hope this makes sense.

Awesome job. Love the idea of the app

I think your suggestion is great! I would love to have that in Then & Now.

In case you have already made one, would you mind submitting them on facebook as well?
you can submit it here
https://www.facebook.com/thenandnowforwindowsphone

Thank you!

Jayson Ragasa

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Version 1.1 is now available.

1. You can now remove or change the credit text on the bottom left or change the text.
2. You can now remove the titlebar on top
3. You can now select your custom background instead of using the camera as a background source

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon