View Poll Results: Did You like the app?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, great app! More such

0 0%
  • No, such an application is not interesting for me

0 0%
  • Regular application. Maybe try it only because it's free

0 0%
  • Other (specify in comments to a post)

1 100.00%
    Good day! Test and evaluate please the application for screen lock. If you have any comments and/or suggestions for such applications, please share in the theme =)

Here is the link to the application: ZenLockScreen | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Last edited by cs_consult; 08-22-2013 at 03:06 AM.
    08-20-2013 10:56 PM
    Thank you for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This app looks useful and interesting. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.
    08-20-2013 11:39 PM
    Thank you for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This app looks useful and interesting. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.
    ok, thank you
    08-21-2013 12:40 AM
    Looks really good to me. I wish I could have kept it on longer but the only thing that seems to be able to update my lock screen is Bing. But the app has a lot of what I would want to see in a lock screen. I don't recall seeing any notification at the bottom of my lock screen. Is that part of it?
    08-21-2013 08:27 PM
    Looks really good to me. I wish I could have kept it on longer but the only thing that seems to be able to update my lock screen is Bing. But the app has a lot of what I would want to see in a lock screen. I don't recall seeing any notification at the bottom of my lock screen. Is that part of it?
    Thanks for your answer! To the lock screen is displayed notification, you must perform the following steps: settings.png
    08-22-2013 12:42 AM
    Seems good and useful for the right person. I prefer family pictures, but this is pretty cool, especially the quotes. One suggestion would be to somehow write the code differently so that the quotes can still be there without having zen lock screen set as the detailed notification app and the background. It would be nice to see the pictures and the quote, but still have something like the calendar as the detailed notification app. I have no idea if that's even possible, though. I know nothing about developing apps.
    08-22-2013 08:51 AM
    Seems good and useful for the right person. I prefer family pictures, but this is pretty cool, especially the quotes. One suggestion would be to somehow write the code differently so that the quotes can still be there without having zen lock screen set as the detailed notification app and the background. It would be nice to see the pictures and the quote, but still have something like the calendar as the detailed notification app. I have no idea if that's even possible, though. I know nothing about developing apps.
    Thanks for your answer! To lock screen display your photos (but remained on the screen quotations from the application Zenlockscreen), you must specify the following settings: setting_my_photo.png
    Calendar and quotes from our application cannot be simultaneously displayed.
    08-26-2013 12:06 AM
    New version of the application! You can download it at the link http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...pptype=regular
    Last edited by cs_consult; 02-26-2014 at 12:00 AM.
    01-21-2014 10:14 PM