[Free Game] CastleMine Deluxe - WP8

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

Some of you may have seen or played the previous version of CastleMine/CastleMine Free which has been available on the marketplace for almost a year. It's had over 1.2 million downloads and received great reviews but a common complaint I get is that it's a battery killer.

But not anymore! CastleMine Deluxe is a brand new version for WP8 rebuilt from the ground up using the Unity game engine. It has more levels, more visual and audio effects, and most importantly has vastly improved performance!

It's still free and has no in-app purchases. I hope you enjoy it!

CastleMine_Promo_001.pngCastleMine_Promo_002.pngCastleMine_Promo_003.pngCastleMine_Promo_004.pngCastleMine_Promo_005.png

qrcode.15106688.png

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This game looks fun and interesting. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll certainly try it out, if only because you were a good-enough person to rebuild the game for us. Excellent effort, and thanks for the commitment, it's much appreciated (at least by me).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb