[Free online GAME] Wild City

anjanj

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Wild City is a social online crime RPG for Windows Phone 8!

Wild City has just launched on the Windows Marketplace!
Download: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/wild-city/f7bdf150-3066-4a94-93a0-4bd2f2b8b662

Players work their way up from the bottom to the very top! People can create and join crime families in order to compete with other families in wars and other special events! There is also an open market which encourages players to import/export across the different cities and trade with each other. It suits players who are looking for a casual experience as well as those who want to spend a lot of time on improving their characters!

Main features include:
  • Level up stats in the gym then fight other players for money, experience or respect.
  • Perform crimes to level up and steal valuable items!
  • Fly between different cities to trade and do business.
  • Join a family to participate in Family Wars for supremacy, and City Wars for control of entire cities!
  • Participate in frequent special events and complete daily tasks.

The game already has a big following on iOS and Android and we hope it can do just as well on Windows Phone!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for bringing a new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This game looks interesting and fun. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.

anjanj

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the nice words! Feel free to let us know what you think, either here, by email or by the in-app feedback button! We're always working on new updates to make the game smoother and add more features too! :amaze:

anjanj

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey DBDev. Sorry about that, we are just on WP8 for the time being. Maybe in the future we can introduce compatibility with WP7. Hope you get a chance to try! The game is continuing to grow on WP8!

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey DBDev. Sorry about that, we are just on WP8 for the time being. Maybe in the future we can introduce compatibility with WP7. Hope you get a chance to try! The game is continuing to grow on WP8!

I understand that, it is probably a lot of work to make it for wp7 :)

anjanj

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the support guys, it's going quite well now. We are getting close to 1000 daily active users on Windows Phone! :amaze:

Simmi00

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey due to my some of my misdeeds my account has been blcocked I guess... When I try to login it shows device blocked...i will never repeat the same again...please unblock me and let me play....... :(

please...please...please....
my account name is...

Simmi0000

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss