[Game] Best Charades

MixedApps

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't satisfied with similar applications for Windows Phone so I created my own game which I named as Best Charades.

It's variant of the famous board game Activity. This social board game is designed for playing in group of people when you can play as individuals or in teams. When you start the game players chooses what type of game they want to play (individual or team) and set other parameters of the game (time for guessing, the necessary points to win, etc.). Then begins to play first team (or player) and other players in the team trying to guess (or all other players). In the case of correct answers in the time limit wins the team points according to difficulty. Finally team (or player), who was the first to reach the number of points wins. More on the rules can be found in the application.

The application supports the following types of guessing words or phrases: pantomime, telling (verbal description) and drawing.

I will be very happy if you try the game and tell me your impressions, what you like or don't like and if you play it another way then you can tell and I'll adjust settings to fill all needs.

Screenshots:
vhys.png
x2ax.png
x2ax.png

Download: Windows Phone Store
elul.png

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new game to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your game, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett