Walmart Viewer for Windows Phone 8 (Free App)

javierb13

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody I just passed certification on this Walmart Viewer app for Windows Phone 8. The application is FREE. So if you love Walmart and want to stay up to date with price and availability, or just want to search up a product, this application will help. Hey even if you don't care for Walmart give it a download and leave me suggestions on how to improve it, because without the users feedback and application cannot improve. Heres the link to the application: Walmart Viewer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Or you can search for it in the store in a few hours your self under "Walmart Viewer". I say in a few hours because that's how long it takes to become visible in the market place after a submission if you don't use the link above. Anywho thanks for your time everyone, have a great day.

Reach me on twitter @javierrabbit or view my blog jav-rabbit.tumblr.com to follow the process of my developing applications.

THANKS!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.

javierb13

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
New updates to improve the stability of the application. Enables WiFi usage as well. Check it out guys and girls. Thanks again. Please leave reviews so I can better my application

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss