10-02-2015 04:02 AM
185 1234 ...
tools
    Probably. I will investigate and come up with a fix,
    This happened to me with another third-party callendar app as well...after updating to GDR2. I have a feeling it's something to do with the change from ActiveSync to CalDAV/CardDAV for Google syncing. Seems to mark all existing Google entries as private so third-party apps can't read them.
    09-05-2013 05:10 PM
    All my Google calendar events are labeled as "No Name" not just all day events. Really hope the dev can fix this. Chronos successfully displays Google calendar events so hopefully this app can too eventually.
    09-05-2013 05:24 PM
    Ok, that's definitely a bug. I will work on a fix.

Yeah, but there is no live tile displayed :/
    Just a iconic tile, which leads no information.
    09-05-2013 06:25 PM
    The UI is very nice and clean. Its fast, customizable and with nice design. What i would like is more options for the live tiles and lockscreen support.

Great job Kim.
    Lock screen support would be a nice option to have.
    09-05-2013 07:03 PM
    Great App. Any update on Google No Name issue?

Thanks

Paul
    09-05-2013 07:40 PM
    Nice app and being able to add background image inside app and live tile that flips with the same on both sides. All fronts, menus are so small and hard to see and there is no way to change the size, private appointment's do not show up. Very confusing to set up and use but it is a nice start.
    I have been using week view 8 calendar app and will continue to do so.
    09-05-2013 09:00 PM
    I like the app a lot but would like the ability to modify & delete appointments from within the app like the default calendar does and have it update those changes as it happens.
    david90531 and Rickosw like this.
    09-05-2013 09:47 PM
    The one thing I noticed that should be fixed, if possible, is that the live tile does not display Outlook events from my work calendar.
    The show up in day/week/month view, but not live tile....
    I really do like the look though!
    09-05-2013 10:27 PM
    Great looking UI. Makes much better use of the high res screen than most by giving us more info. Is there a help file somewhere? How do I delete or change and appointment I've added?

I've only spent 2 minutes with it, but it looks good. I think I would make the date smaller on the live tile when it is double wide, and give yourself more room to put the appointment information beside it. I usually know the date, but its the appointment info I really want.

wp_ss_20130905_0001.jpg
    Last edited by Smyrna5; 09-05-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    david90531 likes this.
    09-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Yes, please fix the noname thing. I can't be sure its coming from google for me because I've unchecked google. On the app thought, I never thought anything could ever replace Chronos on my 920. This one has. Mainly because of its ModernUI and secondarily because it has a lot of ModernUI style movement. Wonderful job Kimwpdev. I have the paid version because this is worth it to me.
    09-06-2013 01:19 AM
    I like what I see so far. So much I even bought the app already. Some suggestions though:
    - make it possible to switch to 24h instead of am/pm.
    - cycle through days with a swipe. Swiping now switches between calendar views, where tapping the links would suffice (in my opinion)
    - a day view would be useful where you see an overview of your day hour by hour (now you see a list of your appointments). That way, it's easy to visually spot available moments in a day. I really miss that in the stock calendar app now.
    09-06-2013 03:18 AM
    Hi Super Calendar App developer,

Thanks for coming up with this app, I really like the outlay, format, (deleted my appointile) and bought this app (full version)
    but i am having a few problems which I hope you or any fellow WP users can help me out. see attached pic

wp_ss_20130906_0004.png

1) i am still seeing very old appointments from over 6 months back, how about do i clear old apointments / details

2) i have uninstall "appointile" and i have check my Nokia 920 in build calendar, there is no events / appointments on that date ...

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rickosw
    09-06-2013 04:46 AM
    It certainly has potential and looks good. But, I have multiple Hotmail calendars and it pulls all of them in , even when I turn them off in the native calendar app.
    09-06-2013 08:06 AM
    1) I agree with gapost.
    2) I have in my Hotmail account 4 calendars with different colors but in app all have same color. So can you fix it?
    3) How can I delete any appointment?
    4) To which languages will you translate this app?
    09-06-2013 08:36 AM
    To clarify more, I have hotmail or Gmail or office365 calendars that I monitor, but turn off in my regular calendar app. Different colors would be good, but I don't even want to see some calendars.
    09-06-2013 08:46 AM
    Too small barely read it
    09-06-2013 11:10 AM
    Can we get the option to hide private appointments? I have it connected to outlook.com and outlook.com automatically seems to mark items in the Birthday calendar (that you can't modify) as either All Day or Private. So I just see "No name" for these private entries.

Could we also get the option to hide all day appointments/events after a certain time period?
    09-06-2013 11:28 AM
    I'm on WP 7.8 until next April, so there's a little time before I can start using this. One thing I've been looking for ever since I bought a WP was
    - categories from Exchange (I use Office365 Small Business) to come through and display in the same color used in Exchange (which is identical to/integrated with Outlook in that respect)
    - ability to look at shared calendars (I'd be OK for my calendar items to go monochrome for that from categories while in shared calendar view)

Is that already in the product and I missed it, or is it on the drawing board for the future? I could probably handle the out-of-the-box WP calendar if those two features were included...

Thanks.
    09-06-2013 11:44 AM
    You are right. Private events have empty appointment subject. I added a filter option to show/hide them.

wp_ss_20130906_0002.png

09-06-2013 02:22 PM
    Hi Rickosw,

Are you suggesting that the year view will default to present and future appointments only?

Maybe not related, month view in version 1.1 will default to today's appointments. So maybe year view will show only present and future events in the current year.

Hi Super Calendar App developer,

Thanks for coming up with this app, I really like the outlay, format, (deleted my appointile) and bought this app (full version)
    but i am having a few problems which I hope you or any fellow WP users can help me out. see attached pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130906_0004.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	42299

1) i am still seeing very old appointments from over 6 months back, how about do i clear old apointments / details

2) i have uninstall "appointile" and i have check my Nokia 920 in build calendar, there is no events / appointments on that date ...

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rickosw
    09-06-2013 02:33 PM
    Yes there will be an option to hide them.

I will add your suggestion about hiding certain past events.

Can we get the option to hide private appointments? I have it connected to outlook.com and outlook.com automatically seems to mark items in the Birthday calendar (that you can't modify) as either All Day or Private. So I just see "No name" for these private entries.

Could we also get the option to hide all day appointments/events after a certain time period?
    09-06-2013 02:35 PM
    Hello,
    great app, very nice UI, clean, modern and beautiful. Especially, I like week view style 1.
    I have the same issue regarding No name appointments from 12.00 to 12.00. Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to add an option to include to- do's from native calendar app or to be able to create new to- do within s. calendar?
    Cheers an keep up with good work... :)
    09-07-2013 05:55 AM
    Hi Kimwpdev,

I should have made myself more clear...I'm having the exact problem as Galye Stone #8 Post.

so far I love it however it seems to be showing me deleted events from last year from my live.com calendar, I have gone to my calendar and these events are not there so I can't delete them yet they still show up in the app, any ideas on how to fix this?

that was why i posted a print screen in a earlier post with all the old appointments which I have already deleted in calendar (& my previous app appointile - which i have uninstalled)

Additional Problem:

I am seeing Singapore Public Holidays (currently stationed overseas, using local SIM CARD & Cell phone)

how about do I remove the Public Holidays (eg Children day) , as attached print screen, I have already set it to "OFF Mode" yet it still shows up in Super Calendar

wp_ss_20130908_0006.pngwp_ss_20130908_0005.png

Please advice
    Rickosw
    09-07-2013 12:57 PM
    Ok, that's definitely a bug. I will work on a fix.
    Hi kimwpdev

Great looking calendar; however, I had the same issue with the tile. Fortunately though I was able to resolve it. The app tile was not live (icon only) and only small and medium sizes were available no wide tile. I also couldn't pin an appointment. When trying to pin an appointment I would be presented with a pop-up saying something to the effect Oops, there was a problem please try again. I keep my phone's language as French but the region and format are US. I have had problems with this in the past so I decided to change my language back to English and after restarting I had both the live tile with date and appointments available in all three sizes and I was able to pin an appointment without error. I have since set my language back to French and I am still able to pin appointments and unpinning and pinning the main app keeps the live tile. The language seemed to only affect the initial pinning. I am not sure if it is just the language or a combination of French with US region and format but I hope this helps. Cheers.
    09-07-2013 08:16 PM
    I can confirm that the private events are indeed coming from facebook's birthday's on your calendar, I had another calendar doing the same thing until I turned on the facebook birthdays in the calendar and those were updated in the calendar and showed. So it's probably the same thing happening here as well.
    09-08-2013 02:33 PM
185 1234 ...