10-02-2015 04:02 AM
185 12345 ...
tools
    Nice looking app and loads quickly. One issue: on my live tile, I'm only seeing events from a Google calendar; Exchange or Outlook entries are nit showing (yes, they are all enabled in settings). Any ideas?
    09-08-2013 09:11 PM
    Mine is showing multiple entries that says "No Name" that I have no idea what it is... any help?

wp_ss_20130908_0001.png
    09-08-2013 10:15 PM
    Maybe I am missing something, but I do not see my "To-Do" items that are present on my Windows Phone Calendar. Without support for these, the app does not work for me.
    09-09-2013 10:11 AM
    Hi.
    first of all I would like to thank you for this gorgeous app. The UI is flawless (Chronos Calendar kinda sucks in comparison) and if you are planning to translate it into another languages it'll be awesome (I can help with Czech translation).

I would love to see these things coming in future updates (I can imagine that you are overwhelmed by requests so I'll make it brief):

1) Facebook events in calendar (I think there is a restriction in OS that you can't read it from default Calendar, but that could be maybe done with direct access to facebook).
    2) Ability to configure live tile(s) (Main Tile options to display week count, to show more events etc. and it would be nice to be able to configure tile for specific events before pinning).
    09-09-2013 01:34 PM
    That's a bug that should be fixed in upcoming update v1.1.

Nice looking app and loads quickly. One issue: on my live tile, I'm only seeing events from a Google calendar; Exchange or Outlook entries are nit showing (yes, they are all enabled in settings). Any ideas?
    09-10-2013 05:54 PM
    Excellent suggestions Alkotronikk! Will add them to my to-do list.

Hi.
    first of all I would like to thank you for this gorgeous app. The UI is flawless (Chronos Calendar kinda sucks in comparison) and if you are planning to translate it into another languages it'll be awesome (I can help with Czech translation).

I would love to see these things coming in future updates (I can imagine that you are overwhelmed by requests so I'll make it brief):

1) Facebook events in calendar (I think there is a restriction in OS that you can't read it from default Calendar, but that could be maybe done with direct access to facebook).
    2) Ability to configure live tile(s) (Main Tile options to display week count, to show more events etc. and it would be nice to be able to configure tile for specific events before pinning).
    09-10-2013 05:55 PM
    Those "No name" are private events and will be filtered out by default in the next update v1.1. Expect it in a few days.

Mine is showing multiple entries that says "No Name" that I have no idea what it is... any help?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130908_0001.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	42550
    09-10-2013 05:56 PM
    Those "No name" are private events and will be filtered out by default in the next update v1.1. Expect it in a few days.
    Cool, thanks! Bravo for the amazing app, please continue your support for WP!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
    09-10-2013 09:32 PM
    Very nice app ... but the problem is that after GDR2 update all the events from Google Calendar are recognized as "private events" ... the solution isn't filtering them out, but recognizing them as normal events thus listing with proper description and time slot.

It shouls be an issue of the CalDav sync.
    09-11-2013 05:20 AM
    Hi, I love the week view but my live tile doesn't update, that is to say, it still shows yesterday's date. I have only the trial version, does it update in the paid version. I need to know for sure before I purchase.
    09-11-2013 12:37 PM
    Not on this version. The upcoming update will get background task. But then again you never know when background agents will work or not. So test before you purchase.

BTW, there's no difference between paid and trial version as far as functionality is concerned.

Hi, I love the week view but my live tile doesn't update, that is to say, it still shows yesterday's date. I have only the trial version, does it update in the paid version. I need to know for sure before I purchase.
    09-11-2013 06:38 PM
    Not on this version. The upcoming update will get background task. But then again you never know when background agents will work or not. So test before you purchase.

BTW, there's no difference between paid and trial version as far as functionality is concerned.
    thanks for clarifying this, I thought my live tiles were dead or something.
    09-11-2013 11:15 PM
    Hi Steen,

You can change the start day of the week under settings.

I will fix the time locale issue.

There's no room for another button in the app bar to add settings:)

With the update yesterday the some of the locale time settings works.
    However the live tile does not. The start time of an appointment is 12 hour, while the end is 24 hour. The left corner with the day and time is 12 hour clock

What about support for week number ?
    09-14-2013 03:00 PM
    Sorry, if this has been posted, but any chance of adding "To Dos" in a future version?
    09-15-2013 10:07 AM
    Sorry, if this has been posted, but any chance of adding "To Dos" in a future version?
    I am considering adding this in the future if the API supports it. Otherwise it will be custom solution that I am open to developing as a feature in the app.
    09-16-2013 05:32 PM
    Is there a solution for not having all the event from Google Calendar marked as "private appointment"? Unfortunately Google is my main calendar ...
    09-17-2013 11:04 AM
    I've been using Chronos Calendar for quite some time now, and really like that app, esp for its customizability. I thought I'd give this app a try and am really impressed - it is a very good start and has great potential. I have a few suggestions on the design and layout of the UI but they're not critical so I'll bring them up some other time. For now, I have one feature request, which is super-critical for me. I would like the live tile (esp the wide one) to display the location of the appointments, so that I know ahead if time where I need to run (sometimes different buildings, at work). Maybe replace the end time with meeting location. Sorry if this feature is already present somewhere in the settings.
    Another suggestion is to not display same contents on the flip side of the tile (even hide the date). This way, when the tile flips, my gorgeous background image can shine and brighten up my start screen.
    And finally, I think somebody already mentioned this - I'd like to see more text displayed for appointment subjects (maybe move the box that displays the date to the left a little and reduce font size a bit?)
    Thanks for the lovely app.
    09-19-2013 01:03 AM
    I've been using Chronos Calendar for quite some time now, and really like that app, esp for its customizability. I thought I'd give this app a try and am really impressed - it is a very good start and has great potential. I have a few suggestions on the design and layout of the UI but they're not critical so I'll bring them up some other time. For now, I have one feature request, which is super-critical for me. I would like the live tile (esp the wide one) to display the location of the appointments, so that I know ahead if time where I need to run (sometimes different buildings, at work). Maybe replace the end time with meeting location. Sorry if this feature is already present somewhere in the settings.
    Another suggestion is to not display same contents on the flip side of the tile (even hide the date). This way, when the tile flips, my gorgeous background image can shine and brighten up my start screen.
    And finally, I think somebody already mentioned this - I'd like to see more text displayed for appointment subjects (maybe move the box that displays the date to the left a little and reduce font size a bit?)
    If you email the dev (there is a link in the help section) - he is very responsive and keen to develop the app.
    aaa6112 and kimwpdev like this.
    09-19-2013 06:18 AM
    ...And finally, I think somebody already mentioned this - I'd like to see more text displayed for appointment subjects (maybe move the box that displays the date to the left a little and reduce font size a bit?)
    There is a setting in the Live Tile section of the program (at least in the latest revision) that allows you to choose a format for the live tile that makes the date very small and allows more room for the details. You get there by clicking on the Super Calender words on the top right of the program. , then choose Live Tiles, and select one of the 4 styles. Styles 2&4 have the smallest dates displayed.
    geekaren likes this.
    09-19-2013 08:54 AM
    There is a setting in the Live Tile section of the program (at least in the latest revision) that allows you to choose a format for the live tile that makes the date very small and allows more room for the details. You get there by clicking on the Super Calender words on the top right of the program. , then choose Live Tiles, and select one of the 4 styles. Styles 2&4 have the smallest dates displayed.
    yes, I've seen that, but style 1 is the most beautiful :)
    09-19-2013 11:00 AM
    If you email the dev (there is a link in the help section) - he is very responsive and keen to develop the app.
    Thanks, done.
    09-19-2013 11:18 AM
    Thanks, done.
    There will be more customizations in the next updates. v1.2 will be out in a few days.

5.png

6.png

wp_ss_20130919_0004-1-.jpg
    oufc_gav, geekaren and aaa6112 like this.
    09-19-2013 03:51 PM
    Wow, Kim. It was already way better than the stock calendar. Now, it is putting it to shame.
    david90531 and kimwpdev like this.
    09-19-2013 04:04 PM
    With the update yesterday the some of the locale time settings works.
    However the live tile does not. The start time of an appointment is 12 hour, while the end is 24 hour. The left corner with the day and time is 12 hour clock

What about support for week number ?
    Steen, some of these will be addressed by v1.2 which will be out in a few days. Others by v1.3.
    09-19-2013 04:15 PM
    There will be more customizations in the next updates. v1.2 will be out in a few days.

Name:	5.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	376.4 KB 
ID:	43701

Name:	6.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	476.3 KB 
ID:	43702

Name:	wp_ss_20130919_0004[1].jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	43703
    Love the upcoming improvements, thanks!
    I am a big fan of devs who interact with the community during the app development/refinement stages. Thanks for taking the time to follow posts in this thread.
    kimwpdev likes this.
    09-19-2013 10:50 PM
185 12345 ...