10-02-2015 04:02 AM
185 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Great update. I would love to see the location of the appointment in the live tile as well, or is that already possible?
    09-29-2013 04:11 PM
    Great update. I would love to see the location of the appointment in the live tile as well, or is that already possible?
    That is now possible
    kimwpdev likes this.
    09-29-2013 05:39 PM
    That is now possible
    That's right. Most of the tile styles, if not all will display the location.
    09-30-2013 12:55 AM
    For those of you who find the default text in the four views to be small, you can now change font size under app settings.
    09-30-2013 01:01 AM
    Any way to get ride of the USA holiday dates as i really dont care about Columbus day or want it taking room on my live tile.
    cheers
    09-30-2013 03:57 AM
    Hi, love the app.
    A small thing about week numbers, a bug there:
    look at this picture, two weeks at the top have the same week number...

wp_ss_20130930_0001.jpg
    09-30-2013 05:38 AM
    Hi, love the app.
    A small thing about week numbers, a bug there:
    look at this picture, two weeks at the top have the same week number...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130930_0001.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	44631
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention Ove. Will come up with a fix.
    09-30-2013 06:28 PM
    Any way to get ride of the USA holiday dates as i really dont care about Columbus day or want it taking room on my live tile.
    cheers
    I will work on adding a filter for US Holidays.
    bozza72 likes this.
    09-30-2013 06:29 PM
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention Ove. Will come up with a fix.
    Detail: I am in Norway, and our week and weeknumber starts Monday ....maybe therein lies a factor to consider in troubleshooting the bug :-)...
    kimwpdev likes this.
    09-30-2013 06:39 PM
    Detail: I am in Norway, and our week and weeknumber starts Monday ....maybe therein lies a factor to consider in troubleshooting the bug :-)...
    Ok, thanks Ove.
    10-01-2013 12:07 AM
    With the update yesterday the some of the locale time settings works.
    However the live tile does not. The start time of an appointment is 12 hour, while the end is 24 hour. The left corner with the day and time is 12 hour clock

What about support for week number ?
    Thx now its seems that most formats on the locale are correct. And the week number is there (I can see a bug is reported)

But at a couple of places still the order of weekday day, month year are not correct according to locale standards.
    Example on the tiles where the order is weekday, month, date, year the correct order would be weekday, date, month year according to Danish locale (like it is correct in other places)

Also a couple of places like the month view at the top it says 'month, date'
    10-03-2013 04:49 PM
    Thx now its seems that most formats on the locale are correct. And the week number is there (I can see a bug is reported)

But at a couple of places still the order of weekday day, month year are not correct according to locale standards.
    Example on the tiles where the order is weekday, month, date, year the correct order would be weekday, date, month year according to Danish locale (like it is correct in other places)

Also a couple of places like the month view at the top it says 'month, date'
    Thanks for identifying these spots still not correct Steen. Will add them to my to-do list.
    geekaren likes this.
    10-03-2013 06:42 PM
    No editing is really bad.
    Is there a copy function allowed/provided by MS? If yes, one could edit the copy and let the original with a show / no show function disappear. If MS allows that, you could combine these 2 functions by using the same date and time to work automatically. The result would be an easy edit or delete function.
    rcasey likes this.
    10-04-2013 02:22 AM
    No editing is really bad.
    Is there a copy function allowed/provided by MS? If yes, one could edit the copy and let the original with a show / no show function disappear. If MS allows that, you could combine these 2 functions by using the same date and time to work automatically. The result would be an easy edit or delete function.
    Custom add/edit/delete for hotmail/outlook.com is in the works (bonus as result is different colors for all the calendars in the hotmail account). I would like to make sure it's stable before I release it:) It will available in a month I think. So hang in there.

After I get that working, google calendar will be next, then facebook.

This is now a perfect opportunity for your input on the UI of this custom add/edit page. I'm sure you'll like what I have, but it will be even better with your input.
    10-04-2013 11:08 AM
    First off, I wanted to thank you for this amazing calendar. I really love the week view and customization and all the options!

There's two things that I'm wondering about.

- When adding a background picture to a tile, the image used is being centered and also used for the lock screen (at least so far I've noticed). Is there a possibility to choose individual pictures for the tile and the lockscreen in the future, and the possibility to crop/move the chosen background around?

- Speaking of the lock screen, I suppose this is still a work in progress since text is overlapping all over the place. Might also be just me, sorry if that is the case!

Could you perhaps take a look at Simple Calendar/ Lock Manager for inspiration? I've attached my current lockscreen, using Simple Calendar for now... But I'd love to replace it with Super Calendar's lock screen feature.
    Attached Thumbnails example.jpg  
    kimwpdev likes this.
    10-05-2013 06:26 PM
    First off, I wanted to thank you for this amazing calendar. I really love the week view and customization and all the options!

There's two things that I'm wondering about.

- When adding a background picture to a tile, the image used is being centered and also used for the lock screen (at least so far I've noticed). Is there a possibility to choose individual pictures for the tile and the lockscreen in the future, and the possibility to crop/move the chosen background around?

- Speaking of the lock screen, I suppose this is still a work in progress since text is overlapping all over the place. Might also be just me, sorry if that is the case!

Could you perhaps take a look at Simple Calendar/ Lock Manager for inspiration? I've attached my current lockscreen, using Simple Calendar for now... But I'd love to replace it with Super Calendar's lock screen feature.
    version 1.3.1 will address these issues Charlie. There will be two lock screen styles including something similar to the picture above. Version 1.3.1 should be out in a few days. Thanks for your feedback!
    Charlie Poels likes this.
    10-05-2013 11:55 PM
    Version 1.3.1 is now out. There's a known issue in week view - it's crashing for some set of data. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll work on a fix and will post an update soon.
    aaa6112 likes this.
    10-08-2013 04:12 PM
    FYI, mine is set to open in month view and it crashes the moment I launch it.
    10-09-2013 12:53 AM
    Confirmed crashing in week view after the update. It is the most important view at least for me, so I hope there would be an update soon for this.
    10-09-2013 07:09 AM
    Confirmed crashing in week view after the update. It is the most important view at least for me, so I hope there would be an update soon for this.
    I submitted a fix last night. I apologize for the pain this bug may have caused.
    10-09-2013 09:38 AM
    I submitted a fix last night. I apologize for the pain this bug may have caused.
    Sorry if I am bothering with more stupid questions, but I am not familiar on how the whole app-store system works. I still don't get a notification that there is an update for this app. Does it require some time to be available in the store ? WP8 can't be forced to check for updates AFAIK.
    10-10-2013 07:22 AM
    Sorry if I am bothering with more stupid questions, but I am not familiar on how the whole app-store system works. I still don't get a notification that there is an update for this app. Does it require some time to be available in the store ? WP8 can't be forced to check for updates AFAIK.
    Takes about a week, sometimes less. I expect the fix to be available no later than Monday.
    10-10-2013 06:11 PM
    Update showed up today. Bug is Fixed. Hurray.
    I am a heavy user of this application. From all the calendar apps this one best suits my business needs, but if I may suggest some possible functionalities for further updates.
    I am not very familiar with what WP8 API allows and what not so what I suggest might not really be possible but it would be great if so.

First is some option to allow switching from week view to day view by taping on the day of the week. Currently if I tap on an event it opens the event details, but I often need to have a better view on the day events and at least I use primary the week view, so one tap switch to the specific day's details would be great.

Second.. I notice that the date selector in the day view is not region flexible. In my country date format is DD.MM.YYYY and WP8 recognizes it. However the Super Calendar for some resaon uses only MM.DD.YYYY and its frustrating at some points

Third, and at least for me very important.. Is it possible from the event details if an event is an invitation to be able to open the invitation in the standard WP8 calendar app, so I am able to Accept, Refuse or suggest another time of the event. Currently I have to manually go to the standard calendar app, find the event, open it there and then send my response. I could live witht he current situation, but that would be really neat to have

And finally.. would be nice to have some country holidays database included, depending on selected country. I suppose users can contribute for their countries. There are some tricky shifting holidays like Easter but it would be really nice to have major holidays listed.

Anyway.. these are some suggestions for improvement of an already great application.
    10-16-2013 04:02 PM
    I have a feature request for the dev. Can you please make the flip side of the live tile distinguishable from the front? If I have a lot of meetings on a particular day, and happen to see the flip side of the tile, I would like to have a way to figure out that those meetings are not the most immediate ones, and that I should wait for the tile to flip so that I can see its front side and the most immediate meetings for the day. FWIW, I use live tile style #3 and both sides look exactly the same. Thanks in advance.
    10-16-2013 05:50 PM
    Hi kimwpdev,

First off, phenomenal calendar app! Very impressed with the design and flexibility! I have bought and tried almost every major calendar app on the marketplace and yours (even with the two things I'm about to bring up) blows them all away. Well done! So, on to my two questions...

1. It would be awesome if there was an option to hide "all day" events from the live tile and lock screen. At work we do "out of office" and "travel" notifications via meeting requests, so for instance right now I have 4 of those on my calendar, so on the live tile and lock screen I only see 1 of my actual meetings - it pretty much kills the value of the tile & lock screen. Unfortunately there isn't enough consistency in the titles of those mtg reqs either, so I can't create an effective filter to hide them.

2. The live tile only seems to update when I launch the app. For instance right now it shows a last updated time of 2PM, 7 hours ago for me. My meetings regularly fluctuate throughout the day, so it is my strong preference to be able to have the live tile and lock screen update every 30 min - battery life be damned! :)

Thank you again!

Bernie
    10-16-2013 09:08 PM
185 ... 34567 ...