10-02-2015 04:02 AM
185 ... 45678
tools
    Awesome app! I use it a lot!
    For my taste, only one last feature is needed for perfection: The ability to connect to my facebook account and show all the events I confirmed going inside the calendar (as does the native calendar).
    Thanks anyways, keep up the awesome work!
    kimwpdev likes this.
    10-17-2013 05:55 AM
    Your design is outstanding, but the inability to edit entries from within the app is a huge issue. Once the edit function is added, you will have the leading WP8 calendar app in the marketplace.
    kimwpdev likes this.
    10-17-2013 06:16 AM
    Your design is outstanding, but the inability to edit entries from within the app is a huge issue. Once the edit function is added, you will have the leading WP8 calendar app in the marketplace.
    Hi Jeff,
    There's edit functionality now for outlook.com calendars. Still buggy though, version 1.4.1, out in about a week, will address the bugs.
    10-18-2013 02:04 PM
    Thanks Bernie for these excellent suggestions. Will add them to my to-do list.

Hi kimwpdev,

First off, phenomenal calendar app! Very impressed with the design and flexibility! I have bought and tried almost every major calendar app on the marketplace and yours (even with the two things I'm about to bring up) blows them all away. Well done! So, on to my two questions...

1. It would be awesome if there was an option to hide "all day" events from the live tile and lock screen. At work we do "out of office" and "travel" notifications via meeting requests, so for instance right now I have 4 of those on my calendar, so on the live tile and lock screen I only see 1 of my actual meetings - it pretty much kills the value of the tile & lock screen. Unfortunately there isn't enough consistency in the titles of those mtg reqs either, so I can't create an effective filter to hide them.

2. The live tile only seems to update when I launch the app. For instance right now it shows a last updated time of 2PM, 7 hours ago for me. My meetings regularly fluctuate throughout the day, so it is my strong preference to be able to have the live tile and lock screen update every 30 min - battery life be damned! :)

Thank you again!

Bernie
    Bernie Salvaggio likes this.
    10-18-2013 02:06 PM
    Version 1.4.1 is now out. Please let me know if you find any issues with the update, or if you any feature request.
    geekaren and aaa6112 like this.
    10-19-2013 06:54 PM
    Version 1.4.1 is now out. Please let me know if you find any issues with the update, or if you any feature request.
    yay, no more "@" on the tile if no location present. Thank you for listening to our feedback!!
    kimwpdev likes this.
    10-19-2013 10:48 PM
    Not sure if someone asked already, can you add a use bing image of the day option to the lockscreen support

thanks
    10-20-2013 12:29 AM
    Will add this to my to-do list mpovolo. Thanks for your suggestion!

Not sure if someone asked already, can you add a use bing image of the day option to the lockscreen support

thanks
    mpovolo likes this.
    10-20-2013 01:07 AM
    A quick question that may sounds stupid to everyone else.....
    I have to manage 2 different HOTMAIL accounts and calendar on my WP8 but i tried this calendar and i can see all the appointment and it sync very well but all the appointments and events have a lock next to it and i canmodify anything. i can see them only. Also, because i have several calendars under those 2 hotmail account, is there a way for me to select what calendar i want to see or its just all or nothing?
    Thanks
    10-21-2013 02:27 PM
    A quick question that may sounds stupid to everyone else.....
    I have to manage 2 different HOTMAIL accounts and calendar on my WP8 but i tried this calendar and i can see all the appointment and it sync very well but all the appointments and events have a lock next to it and i canmodify anything. i can see them only. Also, because i have several calendars under those 2 hotmail account, is there a way for me to select what calendar i want to see or its just all or nothing?
    Thanks
    Tap on the Super Calendar text in the upper-right corner to get an options menu.. Then tap in the upper-left tile to get to the calendar options and you can specify which calendars to see. There you can also provide outlook.com account so you can edit appointments in your outlook.com calendars (currently only outlook.com calendars and edit is still in beta). Hopefully this will help.
    10-24-2013 04:07 AM
    Am I the only one who gets a error when creating or editing the date of an event?
    wp_ss_20131020_0002.png
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    10-25-2013 11:23 AM
    I guess am... :(
    11-07-2013 06:09 AM
    gmail calendar support? if so am buying it.
    11-07-2013 06:27 AM
    Am I the only one who gets a error when creating or editing the date of an event?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20131020_0002.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	47854
    I submitted a fix last night, please let me know if you still get this after the update.
    11-07-2013 11:12 AM
    gmail calendar support? if so am buying it.
    Add your google calendar as a MS Exchange account under advanced setup in your phone settings, and that should solve the private appointment issue for google calendars.
    11-07-2013 11:14 AM
    by the way i get an @ sign on my live tile, am on the latest version (todays update) not too sure what that means

also love the bing image option, is it possible to have that apply to the live tile background too? instead of me manually changing image every day, would be cool to have bing image / or portion of that bing image change automatically every day for live tile background :)
    11-15-2013 08:58 AM
    Great update.
    Is there a way for automatic update on the lock-screen/live tile. I receive my appointments from the exchange server and currently I have to go several times per day to the app to check if there are any new appointments or if the schedule is changed.
    Would be good to be able to set update interval for the lock-screen/live tile
    There is a tab called bg agent in the live-tile setting, but I didn't understand what it is supposed to do.
    I use wide tiles, and have turned off the small and medium tiles, but appointments are still not updating.
    11-24-2013 01:45 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20131020_0002.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	47854
    I get the same error when editing or adding an outlook.com appointment.
    I had the same problem with other calendars app, and the reason was the date format, for example in Italy is dd/mm/yy...hope this help developer to fix this
    11-25-2013 08:21 AM
    Just got the latest update.. However live tiles & lock screen are not updateing at all.. Live tile does not even update its date which is kind of annoying to have to open the application to update the date.
    For me this is becoming something inconvenient because I have to constantly open the calendar to reflect the new appointments that were pushed via the exchange server.
    Any way that I can make the live tile update... Background processes are allowed for Super Calendar, however it appears to do absolutely nothing in the background.
    01-01-2014 06:07 PM
    Just got the latest update.. However live tiles & lock screen are not updateing at all.. Live tile does not even update its date which is kind of annoying to have to open the application to update the date.
    For me this is becoming something inconvenient because I have to constantly open the calendar to reflect the new appointments that were pushed via the exchange server.
    Any way that I can make the live tile update... Background processes are allowed for Super Calendar, however it appears to do absolutely nothing in the background.
    Same for me, no longer updating on it's own or even when you open the app to day view, nothing there till I refresh. Also very slow opening app up it was great before till this update! Please fix.
    01-01-2014 06:33 PM
    I haven't had any issues with the new version and updating, are the BG agent settings setup correctly?

I've purchased Super Calendar, my only gripe is you can't see who created a meeting, only the invited attendees. Usually if I want to quickly email someone it's the organizer and not the other attendees. Unless I'm missing something.

The app has always been a little slow for me opening, but I live with it.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    01-01-2014 06:35 PM
    I do have the BG agent set up never had a problem before till now.
    01-01-2014 06:58 PM
    Great app. But since last update the app keeps crashing when weekly start day is changed to Monday. Which is what we use in my part of the world. Have to remove and reinstall. Anyone???
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    01-05-2014 01:56 AM
    Hey guys, pls help me to find the problem (and to developer of super calendar). Super calendar eats memory at my device (nokia 925). I want to know, is it my problem or something wider. How to check it: Settings -> Storage check -> wait for circle -> swipe to details -> click details button under the Apps. Find "Super calendar" and post here the space allocated by super calendar. It should be about 20-40mb. My sc eats 20mb per day. I found it with 800mb. Reinstalled it and after 7 days there 140mb and growing.
    01-05-2014 03:31 PM
    19mb for me
    01-05-2014 03:38 PM
185 ... 45678