10-02-2015 03:02 AM
185 ... 678
tools
    Let me see if I can explain this better...typed to fast the first time.
    In the Settings/Calendars I have
    Personal google 1 - Red
    Personal google 2 - Blue
    Work google - Yellow
    These colors display correctly in the month and year view, but not day or week.

In New Calendar view (day, week, etc) the colors are
    Personal google 1 - Red
    Personal google 2 - Red
    Work google - Yellow

The colors that display in the calendar are what display in the Live Tile as well...

So, the issue is that the second personal google calendar is set to be blue, but displays as red like the first personal google.

I think there is a bug in the tile, day, and week views...because month and year show the colors correctly.

It's really frustrating because I use my calendars more than anything else on the phone...and I use color for quick looks....
    SRY for the late reply: Is "Color" set to on unter Settings > Font? Also in Settings > More App Settings > Event List?
    03-21-2014 08:36 AM
    The issue with the cache size is still there. This is last night just before reinstalling the app again. Super calendar's data size is a few time bigger than the browser or facebook app and so far is the largest app (data included) on my Lumia 920. This is not really normal as space is constantly growing up.
    If nothing can be done for maintaining a relatively constant cache size, a button for clearing calendar data within the app would be a very welcome improvement. Reinstalling the app and configuring all the settings and accounts is really bothersome. To be honest this is the only issue preventing me from giving a 5 star to this superb otherwise application.

wp_screenshot.jpg
    05-13-2014 05:14 AM
    This app hasn't seen updates in a few months now. And it all looks like abandoned. Meanwhile I have upgradeto to Windows Phone 8.1 which has in-fact a useful built-in week view in its calendar and combined with the Awesome Lock app to provide suitable lockscreen information it gives me all I need, so I have uninstalled Super Calendar.
    07-28-2014 05:07 PM
    Transparent tiles are missing, too :/
    07-29-2014 03:53 AM
    I am running the Preview version of WP, but still prefer Super Calendar to the builtin.
    All of my problems disappeared when I deleted my google account and recreated in a different way...can't remember now what I did...but it fixed everything. I now have personal google, daughter google, and work google accounts on here, all the correct colors.
    I am running it on a 920 via ATT...so who knows when I will see the real 8.1...
    07-31-2014 11:48 AM
    Hey Kim,
    Are you still developing this app? Any news on version 1.8? Transparent live tile support? (for WP 8.1)?
    Thanks in advance
    Tony
    08-11-2014 05:30 PM
    I love the live tiles but making it transparent for windows phone 8.1 will make it much better. Overall excellent application :)
    08-14-2014 02:40 AM
    Can this app import calendars from google and outlook?
    where you can edit changes to the native calendar and see those changes sync on your device here?
    09-24-2014 01:54 AM
    Yes and No.
    All calendar apps have to go through WP calendar...it's how Microsoft runs the show.
    So, with Super Calendar you can have all of those calendars, and you can add items...but you cannot modify..for that you have to use the WP calendar app.
    I'm pretty sure that is still the case in wp 8 Cyan.
    I have three Google calendars and one outlook cal on my setup.

Cheers
    09-24-2014 01:12 PM
    I had to re do my phone started from new I all ready paid for calendar now wants me repay?
    10-02-2015 03:02 AM
185 ... 678