Super Calendar

Steen Bendtsen

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, this looks great, but a couple of things that's available in Outlook :
- Workweek starts on a Monday in some countries (like Denmark), this should be a setting
- Week number are often used, it should be a setting to enable, or cant I find it

Locale : The time is not following the locale, so its a 12 hour clock.is that a setting ?

Settings : its not following the normal convention in WP apps that its part of the menu, any special reason for that ?

Keep up the good work :)

-steen

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi Steen,

You can change the start day of the week under settings.

I will fix the time locale issue.

There's no room for another button in the app bar to add settings:)

Hi, this looks great, but a couple of things that's available in Outlook :
- Workweek starts on a Monday in some countries (like Denmark), this should be a setting
- Week number are often used, it should be a setting to enable, or cant I find it

Locale : The time is not following the locale, so its a 12 hour clock.is that a setting ?

Settings : its not following the normal convention in WP apps that its part of the menu, any special reason for that ?

Keep up the good work :)

-steen

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting lots of "no name" listings from Google calendar. It seems to only be all-day appointments and recurring...like birthdays but not only birthdays
. Is it that the app is reading them as private and therefore not showing details? In Google, they're marked "default" privacy setting.

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Probably. I will investigate and come up with a fix,

I'm getting lots of "no name" listings from Google calendar. It seems to only be all-day appointments and recurring...like birthdays but not only birthdays
. Is it that the app is reading them as private and therefore not showing details? In Google, they're marked "default" privacy setting.

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
This happened to me with another third-party callendar app as well...after updating to GDR2. I have a feeling it's something to do with the change from ActiveSync to CalDAV/CardDAV for Google syncing. Seems to mark all existing Google entries as private so third-party apps can't read them.

searchmaven

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
All my Google calendar events are labeled as "No Name" not just all day events. Really hope the dev can fix this. Chronos successfully displays Google calendar events so hopefully this app can too eventually.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice app and being able to add background image inside app and live tile that flips with the same on both sides. All fronts, menus are so small and hard to see and there is no way to change the size, private appointment's do not show up. Very confusing to set up and use but it is a nice start.
I have been using week view 8 calendar app and will continue to do so.

EricandSuebee

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I like the app a lot but would like the ability to modify & delete appointments from within the app like the default calendar does and have it update those changes as it happens.

texas tk

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The one thing I noticed that should be fixed, if possible, is that the live tile does not display Outlook events from my work calendar.
The show up in day/week/month view, but not live tile....
I really do like the look though!

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Great looking UI. Makes much better use of the high res screen than most by giving us more info. Is there a help file somewhere? How do I delete or change and appointment I've added?

I've only spent 2 minutes with it, but it looks good. I think I would make the date smaller on the live tile when it is double wide, and give yourself more room to put the appointment information beside it. I usually know the date, but its the appointment info I really want.

wp_ss_20130905_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

Yes, please fix the noname thing. I can't be sure its coming from google for me because I've unchecked google. On the app thought, I never thought anything could ever replace Chronos on my 920. This one has. Mainly because of its ModernUI and secondarily because it has a lot of ModernUI style movement. Wonderful job Kimwpdev. I have the paid version because this is worth it to me.

cretandus

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I like what I see so far. So much I even bought the app already. Some suggestions though:
- make it possible to switch to 24h instead of am/pm.
- cycle through days with a swipe. Swiping now switches between calendar views, where tapping the links would suffice (in my opinion)
- a day view would be useful where you see an overview of your day hour by hour (now you see a list of your appointments). That way, it's easy to visually spot available moments in a day. I really miss that in the stock calendar app now.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Super Calendar App developer,

Thanks for coming up with this app, I really like the outlay, format, (deleted my appointile) and bought this app (full version)
but i am having a few problems which I hope you or any fellow WP users can help me out. see attached pic

wp_ss_20130906_0004.png

1) i am still seeing very old appointments from over 6 months back, how about do i clear old apointments / details

2) i have uninstall "appointile" and i have check my Nokia 920 in build calendar, there is no events / appointments on that date ...

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rickosw

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
It certainly has potential and looks good. But, I have multiple Hotmail calendars and it pulls all of them in , even when I turn them off in the native calendar app.

stomass

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
1) I agree with gapost.
2) I have in my Hotmail account 4 calendars with different colors but in app all have same color. So can you fix it?
3) How can I delete any appointment?
4) To which languages will you translate this app?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
To clarify more, I have hotmail or Gmail or office365 calendars that I monitor, but turn off in my regular calendar app. Different colors would be good, but I don't even want to see some calendars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers