Super Calendar

NickB1234

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Can we get the option to hide private appointments? I have it connected to outlook.com and outlook.com automatically seems to mark items in the Birthday calendar (that you can't modify) as either All Day or Private. So I just see "No name" for these private entries.

Could we also get the option to hide all day appointments/events after a certain time period?

jgschwandtner

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on WP 7.8 until next April, so there's a little time before I can start using this. One thing I've been looking for ever since I bought a WP was
- categories from Exchange (I use Office365 Small Business) to come through and display in the same color used in Exchange (which is identical to/integrated with Outlook in that respect)
- ability to look at shared calendars (I'd be OK for my calendar items to go monochrome for that from categories while in shared calendar view)

Is that already in the product and I missed it, or is it on the drawing board for the future? I could probably handle the out-of-the-box WP calendar if those two features were included...

Thanks.

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi Rickosw,

Are you suggesting that the year view will default to present and future appointments only?

Maybe not related, month view in version 1.1 will default to today's appointments. So maybe year view will show only present and future events in the current year.

Hi Super Calendar App developer,

Thanks for coming up with this app, I really like the outlay, format, (deleted my appointile) and bought this app (full version)
but i am having a few problems which I hope you or any fellow WP users can help me out. see attached pic

View attachment 42299

1) i am still seeing very old appointments from over 6 months back, how about do i clear old apointments / details

2) i have uninstall "appointile" and i have check my Nokia 920 in build calendar, there is no events / appointments on that date ...

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rickosw

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes there will be an option to hide them.

I will add your suggestion about hiding certain past events.

Can we get the option to hide private appointments? I have it connected to outlook.com and outlook.com automatically seems to mark items in the Birthday calendar (that you can't modify) as either All Day or Private. So I just see "No name" for these private entries.

Could we also get the option to hide all day appointments/events after a certain time period?

vrabac

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
great app, very nice UI, clean, modern and beautiful. Especially, I like week view style 1.
I have the same issue regarding No name appointments from 12.00 to 12.00. Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to add an option to include to- do's from native calendar app or to be able to create new to- do within s. calendar?
Cheers an keep up with good work... :)

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Kimwpdev,

I should have made myself more clear...I'm having the exact problem as Galye Stone #8 Post.

so far I love it however it seems to be showing me deleted events from last year from my live.com calendar, I have gone to my calendar and these events are not there so I can't delete them yet they still show up in the app, any ideas on how to fix this?

that was why i posted a print screen in a earlier post with all the old appointments which I have already deleted in calendar (& my previous app appointile - which i have uninstalled)

Additional Problem:

I am seeing Singapore Public Holidays (currently stationed overseas, using local SIM CARD & Cell phone)

how about do I remove the Public Holidays (eg Children day) , as attached print screen, I have already set it to "OFF Mode" yet it still shows up in Super Calendar

wp_ss_20130908_0006.pngwp_ss_20130908_0005.png

Please advice
Rickosw

MiniMeVoy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok, that's definitely a bug. I will work on a fix.

Hi kimwpdev

Great looking calendar; however, I had the same issue with the tile. Fortunately though I was able to resolve it. The app tile was not live (icon only) and only small and medium sizes were available no wide tile. I also couldn't pin an appointment. When trying to pin an appointment I would be presented with a pop-up saying something to the effect Oops, there was a problem please try again. I keep my phone's language as French but the region and format are US. I have had problems with this in the past so I decided to change my language back to English and after restarting I had both the live tile with date and appointments available in all three sizes and I was able to pin an appointment without error. I have since set my language back to French and I am still able to pin appointments and unpinning and pinning the main app keeps the live tile. The language seemed to only affect the initial pinning. I am not sure if it is just the language or a combination of French with US region and format but I hope this helps. Cheers.

EricandSuebee

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that the private events are indeed coming from facebook's birthday's on your calendar, I had another calendar doing the same thing until I turned on the facebook birthdays in the calendar and those were updated in the calendar and showed. So it's probably the same thing happening here as well.

agbva

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Nice looking app and loads quickly. One issue: on my live tile, I'm only seeing events from a Google calendar; Exchange or Outlook entries are nit showing (yes, they are all enabled in settings). Any ideas?

blegs38552

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I am missing something, but I do not see my "To-Do" items that are present on my Windows Phone Calendar. Without support for these, the app does not work for me.

Alkotronikk

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi.
first of all I would like to thank you for this gorgeous app. The UI is flawless (Chronos Calendar kinda sucks in comparison) and if you are planning to translate it into another languages it'll be awesome (I can help with Czech translation).

I would love to see these things coming in future updates (I can imagine that you are overwhelmed by requests so I'll make it brief):

1) Facebook events in calendar (I think there is a restriction in OS that you can't read it from default Calendar, but that could be maybe done with direct access to facebook).
2) Ability to configure live tile(s) (Main Tile options to display week count, to show more events etc. and it would be nice to be able to configure tile for specific events before pinning).

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
That's a bug that should be fixed in upcoming update v1.1.

Nice looking app and loads quickly. One issue: on my live tile, I'm only seeing events from a Google calendar; Exchange or Outlook entries are nit showing (yes, they are all enabled in settings). Any ideas?

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Excellent suggestions Alkotronikk! Will add them to my to-do list.

Hi.
first of all I would like to thank you for this gorgeous app. The UI is flawless (Chronos Calendar kinda sucks in comparison) and if you are planning to translate it into another languages it'll be awesome (I can help with Czech translation).

I would love to see these things coming in future updates (I can imagine that you are overwhelmed by requests so I'll make it brief):

1) Facebook events in calendar (I think there is a restriction in OS that you can't read it from default Calendar, but that could be maybe done with direct access to facebook).
2) Ability to configure live tile(s) (Main Tile options to display week count, to show more events etc. and it would be nice to be able to configure tile for specific events before pinning).

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Those "No name" are private events and will be filtered out by default in the next update v1.1. Expect it in a few days.

Cool, thanks! Bravo for the amazing app, please continue your support for WP!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Mko61

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Those "No name" are private events and will be filtered out by default in the next update v1.1. Expect it in a few days.

Very nice app ... but the problem is that after GDR2 update all the events from Google Calendar are recognized as "private events" ... the solution isn't filtering them out, but recognizing them as normal events thus listing with proper description and time slot.

It shouls be an issue of the CalDav sync.

barbaram

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I love the week view but my live tile doesn't update, that is to say, it still shows yesterday's date. I have only the trial version, does it update in the paid version. I need to know for sure before I purchase.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos