[APP] - Music Pro - The Ultimate Music Player for Windows Phone

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Music Player Pro

That's a shame. It's one feature that is sorely needed on WP
Indeed it is. A movable playbar along with bookmarks. I like to listen to a playlist of two or more three hour radio programmes which I have ripped to MP3 and no way I can use my phone for this due to these functional deficiencies. Guess I will keep the old MP3 player on the go instead then.

Other media player apps (such as BBC iPlayer and iPodcast) have a moveable playbar so I don't understand why you can't make a music player with one? Or could I fool iPodcast into playing my own MP3 files?

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

New version is now available in the store:

-------
- Added Landscape Support
- Added the ability to display the cover of the song larger (by pich-to-zoom)
- Small graphics Fix on the playback screen
- Quick links to the Artist and Album directly from the playback screen
- Albums and Songs views can be displayed by scrolling the artist page
- Fix bugs

Link
Music Player Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

mauro_zzz

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

Hi sistog, tried and purchased almost immediately. Great job !
One easy to solve I suppose: once I list by album there's appearently no way to have one album view if the same album includes several artists (means 3 album with te same cover, one per artist ... correct ? do I miss anything ?

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Thanks mauro_zzz!
It depends on how you have organized the id3 tag of your collection. Music Player Pro is able to differentiate album with the same name but different artists.

A new update is available in the store:

-------
- Fix graphics in Landscape
- Automatic scrolling to the current track in the playlist
- Live Tile with image is now optional
- Search tracks in the playlist

Link
Music Player Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Your app is awesome. Beautiful. But what prevents me to buying it is the way the album cover is shown. Glad to see I can make it bigger, but it gets covered by the player interface. Tha?s my only problem with the player. If you can fix that I instantaneously would buy the app.

Edit:
As I can see, the zoom only do that, zoom the album, it reduces the quality of the picture (1200x1200 or 600x600, both in my case), so it is a merely zoom of the small album then. This thing is a serious issue to me (and others that also have Hig-Res album cover on their music).

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

God, I'm drooling just to think that if the things that I commented gets solved, this is going to be the perfect music app for Windows Phone. I'll be able to forget the laggy and buggy Xbox Music on Windows Phone 8.1

By the Way, if you want help with a Spanish translation, I can help with that. :wink:

Hugo Marafona

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

Hi.

Thanks for this app, i buy today but i miss the feature that i want.
I have on my SDCard folders with albums, each one with a m3u playlist. I want to play this playlists, this app support its or no?

Good work,is much much better than the original ;)

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Downloaded the trial and I'm thoroughly impressed! In my opinion, only one function is missing: When you're on the lockscreen (or any other app) while music is playing, the ability to press the track currently playing and jump into the music player. Doing that only takes me into xbox music but I'm going to assume that's an OS limitation, since Xbox music is the default player.

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Hello to all,
we're almost done rewriting the application to Windows Phone 8.1 and we managed to integrate all the functions that were not possible before, such as fast forward or rewind, the ability to create playlists, start the application from the mini-player, album art in high resolution, write iD3 tags in the file, vote for songs, etc. ..

Soon we will begin beta testing to see how it behaves in normal use.
If you want to participate in the testing phase or help with the translation please send us an email. Unfortunately, the beta is limited and not everyone will be able to enter.

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

I want to suggest something. And that is to separate the pro version from the free version directly in the store (put a price to the app and its respective trial). Because I bought the pro version through the in-app purchase and sometimes there are still some ads showing up.

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Found that there was an update today and when I went to get it, it essentially crashed my phone. Upon rebooting and uninstalling/reinstalling, the app is now unavailable period. Did you remove it from the store? :(

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
We sent an update to fix the problem but in the meantime we've removed the 8.1 version that had that problem. do not worry, the application will soon return to the store with an update that fixes the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro