Instagram app by mtlab for windows phone is coming on 20 th sep

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
You're not allowed to use "insta" or "gram" in the title of an Instagram client. "InstagramWP" fails on both counts.

I'll be dead honest with you. Take some time to download and play around with 6tag and Instance. Now tell me, what makes your app better? Don't tell me that you're working with Instagram to make this official, because that's untrue. Now, if you can't come up with any reasons, go back to the drawing board or start another project. There's no point making these threads to hype up your apps if there is no actual reason for people to use them.

Brainstorm unique, meaningful ideas and work to bring those to life. Don't just create yet another Instagram app because others are doing it and you want to get in on their popularity.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
dafaq? why is the walmart app $30..99? I thought walmart is for cheap people! lol

and got no clue what this person is on about? from those screen shots the app looks extremely fake and unprofessional

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I need a edit on header of tip change it to "InstagramWP app by mtlab for windows phone is coming on late sep."

What??

I understand English is not your primary language, but damn at least try to make sense if you want people to take you seriously.

But judging by these apps, no one takes you seriously anyways. I wouldn't trust your apps, they come across pretty shady.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett