Glance at Insider app features

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded it and deleted all the other shortcut apps that's this includes and it takes up less storage space and battery life. There is also great advice to extend battery life, just today with my normal day use, 12 hours after it was 100% it's at 60%, normally at this time it's usually at 30-35%.:grin:

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
im having a massive battery drain with this app when fix a battery title .... great app, but cant understand why this is happening, uninstalled:(

Last edited:

ChrisKim10

May 7, 2013
Visit site
im having a massive battery drain with this app when fix a battery title .... great app, but cant understand why this is happening, uninstalled:(

Some people have issues, but it isn't normal behavior. That problem seems to consider from various points of view.
I'll think over battery drain issue, but It won't be easy. It also seems to occur in other apps.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I first thought app was great but all the "notification" don't work, 0 nada, nothing .Emailed developer and he blames it on background OS. Bull!, it won't even update % after 7 hrs without me tapping live tile, tile is dead until you do. Its also big battery drain after all.
Most of these battery apps will update on their own in 35-50 min and give notice of quick drain, full charge etc, this app only gives information and a lot if it IF you open it.

Last edited:

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
It is a great app, notification titles work for me, but even after a soft reset I feel that the app eat too much battery alone, bringing my phone for a 6 to 7 % hour when untouched....
Besides that congratulations for the development, I will sure try again on next update if you fund any solution for this.

Many thanks for your efforts

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I like this app. I personally don't notice any additional battery drain with it. I like the battery status tile and the updated connectivity tiles look much better. Plus ability to download bing image of the day is a nice addition.

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Did a full charge at night, and now after 4 hours and 92% of baterry, including some tapatalk, wpcentral, 6-8pictures, it seems that the drain issue is over....
Let's hope it continues for the whole day...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos