austinfisher

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm an 18 year old freshman in college, and I've been making apps for Windows Phone since I was 15. Since I just became old enough to actually own a business, and not have my parents "own it" for me, I created a new developer account. This is my first app on this new account.

IG Stats
IG Stats | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Want to see who's unfollowed you on Instagram? How about your follower to following ratio? Or what about people who don't follow you back?

IG Stats for Windows Phone can show you this and much, much more. Get IG Stats now!

Main Features:
follow and unfollow people
view accurate follower and following counts
see who recently unfollowed or followed you
see who doesn't follow you back
see who you don't follow back
see your follower to following ratio
view profiles
view pictures
view videos
view other people's follower to following ratio

Optional Features:
live tile
toast notifications
batch unfollow and follow
accept/decline pending follow requests
remove ads

Purchasing these optional features helps take care of me, the developer. As a college student, I would greatly appreciate your support. :)

NOTE:
IG Stats is MORE ACCURATE than Instagram when it comes to follower count and following count. If you scroll through all of your followers and followings and count each one, you will find that IG Stats has the correct values. This is an issue that Instagram has said they are working on.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb