[APP] Music Import

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Okay, thanks! I'm almost done with translation, I've had a busy period in my job lately, that's why it's not finished yet ;)

PS. I've updated Music Import and realized that you've added a copyright notice on app start-up. If you find some time you could send it to me, then I could translate it too! Merry Xmas!

Cheers bud!

I have emailed you the copyright dialogue. Thanks heaps for doing the translation for me! Much appreciated!

Merry Xmas!!!!

Venkata Praneet

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
hi can you please make this app free,atleast for Christmas and newyear please,its a great app,i can't buy it as I don't have a credit card and it wont accept my debit card please sir please,its my sincere request

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
hi can you please make this app free,atleast for Christmas and newyear please,its a great app,i can't buy it as I don't have a credit card and it wont accept my debit card please sir please,its my sincere request

Hi there, Microsoft have released pre paid cards now so you can buy these pre-paid cards from supermarkets etc and you can purchase apps that way with no credit card needed :)

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
hmm,but I don't think they are available in India :(

Hi, I've just had a brainwave. Recently a nice gentleman sent me an email and he translated my app into Arabic for me, and in return I found out a way to get the app to him for free :)

I was wondering seeing as you are in India, if perhaps you speak Hindi or any other languages that my app could benefit from being translated into. If you are willing to part with a bit of time, I would like to send you my Spreadsheet of English strings, and if you would be willing to translate the english for me, I'll do the same thing I did for the gentleman who translated into Arabic for me and I'll get you my app for free!

Let me know your thoughts! - Ghosty

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi All!

Big thanks to WPCentral user Martsicky for providing me with Polish translation for Music Import!

As a result the latest update to hit the store (1.0.5.2) has Polish, Spanish, Arabic & Improved French translations.

Enjoy everyone! And I'm always looking for people who can help translate to their native language!

Cheers,

Ghosty

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
1.0.5.3 update is available now! Polish translation includes latest fixes now! :) thanks!

We've got really good dev. here, such polite person :)

We'll keep in touch, I'll gladly provide translation to any of your apps :p
good luck!

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Could you put this app on WP7? There may be an OS limitation but if there isn't, please put it on WP7. Thanks!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Could you put this app on WP7? There may be an OS limitation but if there isn't, please put it on WP7. Thanks!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Hi there! You are correct about the OS Limitation! The XNA method that I use SaveSong is only available on WP8 devices, so unfortunately on WP7 I could not facilitate the import to the music + videos hub, which is what people pay to use my app to do!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :/ might be time to upgrade!

Ghosty

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

v1.0.6.2 includes Swedish language and tweaks like trimming spaces from the end of album names to reduce the chance of creating duplicates etc!

​Enjoy!!

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

v1.0.7.0 stops the phone from idling out and going to the lock screen thus killing the currently previewed song.

Also I have added the Indonesian language type (I am told there is upward of 30 variants of the language, I have been given one such variant).

Cheers,

Ghosty

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Been a while since I've updated this thread! There is now a WP 8.1 version of the app v1.1.7.3 live on the store! Has Transparent tile support and themed to better match the WP8.1 OS.

Also I have changed the way songs are saved if you don'tt enter info, this is to try and get Album Art showing for people who can't be bothered to name their songs. (Responding to feedback from users).

I have bumped the WP 8 version of the app to v1.0.7.2 and it includes the same way of saving songs as the WP 8.1 version.

Enjoy!

​Ghosty

Last edited:

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Latest Music Import saves the ID3 tags into the file not just the Music DB so the issue where some people had information reverting should now be a non issue!

Can also add Album Art from your camera roll.

Enjoy!

Ghosty

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, if you got the app for free and try to update/reinstall on a new phone you are likely to get error 80004005 this is due to Microsoft stuffing up the content license for apps that were obtained as free and now cost money on the store. This IS NOT a fault of my app, and there is nothing I can do about it. Please hassle Microsoft until they fix their store.....terrible that this bug goes into production.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923