[Game] BonjourLogo - My first WP game and I need some motivations! :D

hoanghs13

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm new to Windows Phone, actually to everything about Windows Phone. I study IT and after a quite time of consideration, I decided to choose WP to be my major in the future. This game is my first game in WP store and I need some motivations to motivate myself in this domain. So that I post it in this forum so you can try it and tell me how you feel about it!

My game is BonjourLogo, it's about to recognize famous logos from all domains in our life, I changed or erased some important points so it will be a challenge and make you curious when you find it familiar but you can't remember its name! It's just simple but I think it's fun! :)

I decided to make this game because I love logos :) and I named it BonjourLogo because I love french. Like I said, I made this to test myself and try to motivate myself in this domain so this is a non-profit product. Hope you download it to support me and have fun! :)

BonjourLogo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

You can scan QR code here to access my game's page easily!

d6b0d4ed1ecb7eec8db6035f1b85c31d.png

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.png
    6.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.png
    7.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. This kind of game is quite common. However, this app is quite clean upon examination.

Did you include in-app purchases for the hints? After all, they are hard to find.

Also, why doesn't the app support French ;)

hoanghs13

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your comments and advices, I will think about them in next version. :)

Like I said I'm new to WP so I just tried to make some good games first to improve myself, I haven't had no intention to make any business from it yet. :)

I will try to support this game in French in near future. Thank you for downloading it, hope you to enjoy my game! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss