[FREE APP] Routines - simple daily task manager - BUNCH OF NEW FEATURES

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, yesterday Microsoft approved my first Windows Phone 8 application. It is basically to-do app but for task you do every day. I wanted simple and easy to use app so there isn't gazillion of features. App supports live tile count and lockscreen notification. Also Routines is ad-free. If you think you could use this app, I'll be glad if you give it a shot or send me a feedback. Thanks.
Routines_Store.png

Routines | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [FREE APP] Routines - simple daily task manager

Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app.

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

Version 1.1 removes that silly routine character limit :) Should be live by Friday.

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site

After some updates there is bunch of new features. Ability to edit routine, option to select which ones wil be shown on large live tile or on extended lockscreen notification plus some more settings option.

Next version will finally bring option to select days on which current routine will be repeated.

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, version 1.3 has some cool new features. Each routine can be set only for particular days (predefined options include every day, week days or weekends). You can add new routine with voice input and start adding new routine with voice command.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs