System Tiles with custom folders (now with Lock phone tile!!!)

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: System Tiles with custom folders!

Nice got it...

A question why has no developer created a shortcut to battery saver ?
I want to be able to turn off or on or configure it easily How hard could it be to create
a shortcut, or is there an agreement by developers to never create one, (battery meter app installations would decline)
I know many wouldn't get a battery meter ( they drain the battery while telling you the %) if there was a shortcut.

Why no battery saver shortcut ? it has to be a conspiracy :wink:

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Nice got it...

A question why has no developer created a shortcut to battery saver ?
I want to be able to turn off or on or configure it easily How hard could it be to create
a shortcut, or is there an agreement by developers to never create one, (battery meter app installations would decline)
I know many wouldn't get a battery meter ( they drain the battery while telling you the %) if there was a shortcut.

Why no battery saver shortcut ? it has to be a conspiracy :wink:

It is a new shortcut, introduced with GDR3. Wait a litlle and there are will be tons of apps with this tile :)

uncletoma

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

Few questions:
1) is like App Folder by Samsung?
2) it's possible to have notifications from apps inside folder if i put it (folder, not app) in start menu?
TIA

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

A suggestion add "saver" to battery, many battery meter's tile icon look very close to yours
and it doesn't stand out from the crowd -besides this is the only battery saver shortcut
to date -you should celebrate it with choice of colors so it stands out or if it could have a battery icon
in a circle like ∅ over it or over a B would be cool. Anyway thanks I've wanted this shortcut forever !

des920

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone know a app for a wifi live tille and toggle it on/off by tapping without going into settings.

Richi_Ric

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site

Hi there, Can I request for adding 'Brightness' tile in your app? It's the only tile I felt like "Missing". BTW Thanks for such a great app. :)

Thanks.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

A shortcut to audio !!!
I hate that I have to open settings/system and scroll all the way down to find audio and
then open it to adjust when I'm listening with head phones or connected to aux in my car.

Great app and battery saver is easy to pick out even in a small tile !

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Guyz, all available at this moment settings shortcut are implemented.
If something new suddenly appears , I will add it.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Guyz, all available at this moment settings shortcut are implemented.
If something new suddenly appears , I will add it.
What do you mean "all available" all that can be a shortcut or ? appears where ?
Nice app BTW

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

All available shortcuts in SDK. I think in GDR3 we have a little more than MS gave us, but we need to wait till MS give us emulator images with this version of WP.

coolraoul

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Hello, very nice app. Would it be possible however to add other tiles in a folder? I'm thinking for instance of Nokia maps and drive (create a GPS folder)? Also a link to Settings would be great. Thanks for your work.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Found a glitch with all your pinned tiles, when you hit the back button it just comes back to that system (ie Bluetooth, battery saver et al )
unlike other 3rd party shortcuts which go to the start screen, I thought it might be a bug on my phone but I tried every 3rd party shortcut
I have and hitting the back button takes you to the start screen, it's not the end of the world but I thought you should know that if you already don't.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Oh! That is a bug. I did some changes in the app, but seems broke this part of it.
will fix it right now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos