02-21-2014 09:46 AM
116 12345
tools
    If the community works on it and spreads the word it will pick up. It must be a better strategy that there are languages in there that for the moment are not used but will be in the future than a lot of missing languages that prevent people from buying and using the app.
    11-07-2013 10:24 AM
    I would love to support loads of languages but I can't support all languages, as I use the inbuilt Windows Speech recogniton.

The only languages that I can support are the following list:
    • German - in progress
    • English (India) - supported
    • English (United Kingdom) - supported
    • English (United States) - supported
    • Spanish (Spain) - in progress
    • Spanish (Mexico) - planned
    • French - if wanted
    • Italian - if wanted
    • Polish - if wanted
    • Portuguese - if wanted
    • Russian - if wanted

I apologise about the lack of Swedish in the list, this is something you would need to take up with Microsoft and not myself.
    11-07-2013 12:15 PM
    I would love to support loads of languages but I can't support all languages, as I use the inbuilt Windows Speech recogniton.

The only languages that I can support are the following list:
    • German - in progress
    • English (India) - supported
    • English (United Kingdom) - supported
    • English (United States) - supported
    • Spanish (Spain) - in progress
    • Spanish (Mexico) - planned
    • French - if wanted
    • Italian - if wanted
    • Polish - if wanted
    • Portuguese - if wanted
    • Russian - if wanted

I apologise about the lack of Swedish in the list, this is something you would need to take up with Microsoft and not myself.
    Italian, please :D
    11-07-2013 02:12 PM
    It would be after the Spanish and German, I'd need somebody to translate.
    11-07-2013 02:23 PM
    translate is not working..
    please help
    11-07-2013 03:19 PM
    translate is not working..
    please help
    Are you running the trial version, translate is not enabled in that version.
    11-07-2013 03:21 PM
    I think I have free version as I am from India, I downloaded on 6 Nov. 2013
    how to see trial version or not,
    Are you running the trial version, translate is not enabled in that version.
    11-07-2013 03:37 PM
    how to see trial version or not,
    I think I have free version as I am from India, I downloaded on 6 Nov.
    You have the full version. Can you tell me what exactly the issue is and what device you're using.
    11-07-2013 03:38 PM
    I am using Lumia 720.
    As I am saying Aria translate into french
    then it going to translator (2nd Image)
    then 1st image after that
    I am saying wrong or what?

You have the full version. Can you tell me what exactly the issue is and what device you're using.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20131108_0001.png   wp_ss_20131108_0002.png  
    11-07-2013 03:48 PM
    Does she say (with speech) "What would you like me to translate into french for you Arpit Mattel?" if she does say this does it crash immediately afterwards?
    11-07-2013 03:52 PM
    yup after saying it crashes may be, as some pop up come but no time to read as it flash in microseconds
    Does she say (with speech) "What would you like me to translate into french for you Arpit Mattel?" if she does say this does it crash immediately afterwards?
    11-07-2013 03:56 PM
    OK, I have to wait until the crash reports arrive at Dev Center to fully investigate this. Please email support.fda@outlook.com and I'll get you updated there where it's easier to keep track of things.
    11-07-2013 05:05 PM
    OK, I have to wait until the crash reports arrive at Dev Center to fully investigate this. Please email support.fda@outlook.com and I'll get you updated there where it's easier to keep track of things.
    That's like two days from now because Dev Center has like a day of delay.. MSFT needs to improve it!!
    11-07-2013 06:46 PM
    That's like two days from now because Dev Center has like a day of delay.. MSFT needs to improve it!!
    +520. They really need to add being able to reply to reviews, I know what's wrong with most of them and I really want to help but I can't.
    11-08-2013 01:54 AM
    I don't speak Italian ;) So I can't translate the app.

I'm Italian and I could help you whit the translation, keep me updated...
    An entire nation would be grateful...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    Davidinho98 likes this.
    11-08-2013 04:50 AM
    +520. They really need to add being able to reply to reviews, I know what's wrong with most of them and I really want to help but I can't.

True.. I have a two star review in another region.. And the bug is already fixed.. And I can't contact him!! I want my five stars!!!
    11-08-2013 08:14 AM
    what to email .
    Moreover I can wait for your solution here, please post here as I will be very grateful to you.
    11-08-2013 01:42 PM
    what to email .
    Moreover I can wait for your solution here, please post here as I will be very grateful to you.
    I think, I know what's wrong now I have the crash reports. Were you connected to the internet?
    11-10-2013 08:13 AM
    I think, I know what's wrong now I have the crash reports. Were you connected to the internet?
    Yup I have connected to internet, your app may be some problem/bug ( don't take me wrong) , please remove that bugs also & then u will have top 10 wp8 app
    11-10-2013 12:36 PM
    Apologies for the lack of anything update-wise folks. My main development machine broke, so it's taken a few weeks to get a new one and install all the Visual Studio stuff.

On another note, the next update is taking a while due to the addition of the new languages. It's mainly the whole finding all the strings, etc. That's taking a while.
    Arpit Mittal likes this.
    11-18-2013 12:18 PM
    Yup I have connected to internet, your app may be some problem/bug ( don't take me wrong) , please remove that bugs also & then u will have top 10 wp8 app
    Good News Arpit. I have fixed all bugs that finally came through to investigate. An update is making it's way through dev centre and will be with you by around next Monday once it's certified.
    11-19-2013 02:42 PM
    thanks for removing bug
    I am eagerly waiting for update ;)
    Good News Arpit. I have fixed all bugs that finally came through to investigate. An update is making it's way through dev centre and will be with you by around next Monday once it's certified.
    Floppy Disk Apps likes this.
    11-19-2013 03:26 PM
    I got your update app, as all are working smoothly but no work of translation yet
    11-24-2013 11:52 AM
    What happens when you try to use the translate function?
    11-24-2013 12:01 PM
    same problem as before but other than translation is working very smooth as compare before update app
    What happens when you try to use the translate function?
    11-24-2013 12:59 PM
116 12345