Siri for Windows Phone (Aria) now out on Windows Phone store!

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have checked that check box in settings is checked
I have connected to internet, I have tried on WIFI & 3G also both
I have Nokia Lumia 720
Country India

These are 3 pictures/screenshots in reverse order [Please don't see time in each pics as same result will show if I produced new one as second one pic/screenshot is very difficult to take, these two pics/screenshots are from yesterday & middle one is from today]

Can you go to Settings -> Speech on your phone and make sure that you have the “Enable Speech Recognition Service” check box checked?

Also before you try again make sure you are connected to the internet.

If this doesn't fix it please can you give me the following details as I cannot otherwise reproduce the bug...

Phone and Type of Connection (3G, WiFi)?

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131126_0003.png
    wp_ss_20131126_0003.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 3
  • wp_ss_20131127_0001.png
    wp_ss_20131127_0001.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
  • wp_ss_20131126_0005.png
    wp_ss_20131126_0005.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Arpit, I'm looking into that now.

For everyone else, the full version of the app is free for Black Friday in United Kingdom and of course United States of America. And finally I wish you all a happy thanksgiving.

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
That would explain it as there are certain restrictions for apps in Pakistan, it appears that in order to speed up the certification process I avoided putting the app in restricted markets. I will try and see if it will be allowed in the Pakistani market, if you want me to keep you updated email support.fda@outlook.com

Last edited:

fshabir

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
That would explain it as there are certain restrictions for apps in Pakistan, it appears that in order to speed up the certification process I avoided putting the app in restricted markets. I will try and see if it will be allowed in the Pakistani market, if you want me to keep you updated email support.fda@outlook.com

cheers mate. Thanks 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 (GDR3) using Tapatalk

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
sorry I got my mistake as I have previous downloaded English(India) so that's why your fantastic app is not working
Now I have downloaded English(UK)/English(US) and using it, now your app is working really awesome
Thanks Arpit, I'm looking into that now.

For everyone else, the full version of the app is free for Black Friday in United Kingdom and of course United States of America. And finally I wish you all a happy thanksgiving.

Last edited:

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
please add English(India) in supporting language as English(UK) & English(US) are not much same as our tone or not giving satisfaction as all speaking search something else, so again I came back to English(India).
So please add English(India) in supporting language

Interesting, thanks for letting me know Arpit. I think it must be a bug specific to the English (India) version. I'll look into it.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased Aria. It's ok...but sometimes has a problem with my accent.

Also, how do I navigate back to the main Aria page after getting some info such as a weather forecast?

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased Aria. It's ok...but sometimes has a problem with my accent.

Also, how do I navigate back to the main Aria page after getting some info such as a weather forecast?

Put simply you don't ever need to, it works from anywhere in the OS due to the integration with the WP8 speech service. The only time you need to open the app is to change a setting or your name.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
app updated yesterday but still no support of English(India) in supporting language as some tricks are missing like translation etc.
please add English(India) in supporting language

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have previous downloaded English(India) so that's why your fantastic app is not working
If I used English(UK)/English(US) then your app is working really awesome
please add English(India) in supporting language as English(UK) & English(US) are not much same as our tone or not giving satisfaction as all speaking search something else, so again I came back to English(India).
So please add English(India) in supporting language

Hello, English (India) is a supported language and has always been a supported language since v1.0.0. Please can you explain to me exactly what appears to not be supported by either replying to this message or emailing support.fda@outlook.com

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131126_0003.png
    wp_ss_20131126_0003.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
  • wp_ss_20131126_0005.png
    wp_ss_20131126_0005.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member