Siri for Windows Phone (Aria) now out on Windows Phone store!

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever wanted to talk to your Windows Phone like you would to a real person?
Why spend ?549 for an iPhone to get Siri when you can trial for free and pay just 99p/$0.99/55 Indian rupees to get Aria's full version for your Windows Phone! And it works with whatever English speech set you have (United Kingdom, United States and India) as it integrates into the Windows Speech recognition.

Just hold down the Windows button and say something starting with Aria to start the experience.

You can say all this and more:
+ Aria call Ricky Gervais
+ Aria translate into German
+ Aria what's the weather for tomorrow
+ Aria what is the battery percentage
+ Aria look up an email address for Ricky Gervais
+ Aria call Ricky Gervais
+ Aria cheer me up
+ and much much more

Download it today from the Windows Phone App Store: Aria | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

Want to give feedback; want a new feature; want to help us improve: just email us at floppydiskapps@outlook.com

Last edited:

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
@WPatrick No, the speech recognition is only provided for Windows Phone 8. Sorry.
@Deutscher2 Mein deutsch ist nicht fantastich, aber ich denke es ist genug f?r eine deutsch Aria zu machen ;)
@pmhgeneral A free version is coming, it would've been there for release had the Ad Framework not started playing up.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
@WPatrick No, the speech recognition is only provided for Windows Phone 8. Sorry.
@Deutscher2 Mein deutsch ist nicht fantastich, aber ich denke es ist genug f?r eine deutsch Aria zu machen ;)
@pmhgeneral A free version is coming, it would've been there for release had the Ad Framework not started playing up.

Let us know please.

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Let us know please.

Good news, pmhgeneral. I have explored the ability to have a trial version and although the ad framework seems to be broken there is a way round it. The trial app will not be able to use the weather commands or translation commands (these are APIs I have to pay for) The app will have an update with a trial version pushed out shortly. If you want me to email you when it's out please can you email me at support.fda@outlook.com

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Not a huge Siri fan but this is Windows Phone. I'm goin' in. And will have impressions soon.

After I spent a buck on this, I find I am a bigger fan of Siri than I thought. And with that, for this app I say..

Ed-Lover-Cmon-Son.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos