Siri for Windows Phone (Aria) now out on Windows Phone store!

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to look into it, it's really strange as the English (Indian) version should work the same as all other versions as they all use the same code. I am going to try to reproduce the bug now.

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Arpit, Quick Update for you. I can confirm that this is a problem with the WP8 OS and not the Aria app. I have contacted Microsoft who have confirmed the same and are investigating.
Microsoft Rep said:
Hi floppydiskapps,

I am able to reproduce this issue and am researching further on this. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Prashant.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I am sorry I cannot fix this for you.

Last edited:

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
if you got another information/reply from Microsoft then please tell us
Hi Arpit, Quick Update for you. I can confirm that this is a problem with the WP8 OS and not the Aria app. I have contacted Microsoft who have confirmed the same and are investigating.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I am sorry I cannot fix this for you.

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Arpit, this cannot be fixed by me at all. It is not a bug in WP8. The speech recognition for normal spoken English is not supported by the Windows Phone 8 online speech recognition service. Neither does it look like it is likely to be in the near future. If you wish to contact anybody to complain about this please contact Microsoft.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi Arpit, this cannot be fixed by me at all. It is not a bug in WP8. The speech recognition for normal spoken English is not supported by the Windows Phone 8 online speech recognition service. Neither does it look like it is likely to be in the near future. If you wish to contact anybody to complain about this please contact Microsoft.
thankyou
But today app crashed whenever I update what you call Aria, I am on Black update.
Thankyou in advance

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Disappointed with this app. Hardly ever accurately responds to commands. Most of the time it just searches the web when I want to open a contact, send email or text, etc. Really pretty useless.

Floppy Disk Apps

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello gmfeld,

Sorry to hear you're having issues; have you read the in-app help? Also, do you have the latest update as the previous update has known bugs which were dealt with accordingly.

Best Regards,

Floppy Disk Apps - Support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs