dsc_5032.jpg

Hello,
    I'm a new windows phone developer from Greece and one of my applications has just been updated, the app is called NFC Commander Store Link

This application allows to read and write various nfc tags.
    You program your tags to do one of many actions available like:
    send sms, make a call , access the settings you want, email , open any app on the phone, share location , share plain text , open web link and for Nokia phone owners there is a bonus category with Nokia Music actions available too like show artist details, gigs around me and more.

There is a trial version where you can view all the settings, you can read NFC tags and you can write tags to make calls and in the Nokia Music section you can write tags to launch Nokia music, the other options for writing are locked until you buy the full version. Also in the trial there is an add banner on top of the main page that will go away by buying the full version.

Key features of the app are:
    nice metro user interface.
    a really big choice of nfc enabled actions.
    Nokia music integration.
    NFC tags written with NFC Commander are NDEF formatted and can be read by any NFC enabled device (if you program a tag to send an email you can tap it to an android device or Windows 8 PC).

I hope you will enjoy this application.
    For any question or remarks please feel free to contact me at: Jason.pap@outlook.com or via twitter at: @JasonPap_dev .
    If you want you can check my article that describes my application at: Under Development.. | software development news and more .
    Thank you in advance,

Jason
    10-31-2013 04:07 PM
    Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.
    10-31-2013 04:18 PM