Weather app: 'Weather To-Go'...

Sabre Wulf

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I am sure you have all tried many weather apps, but since mine is now at version 3.2.5 (WP8) and 2.2.5 (WP7), why not try out something new? It has an average of 4, or 4 1/2 stars in each market, and available in 12 languages, with localized app name.

Includes among other things:

- Weather info, obviously. Daily and hourly, includes wind chill. Metric or imperial for each measurement type. Includes m/s for wind speed if needed.
- GPS based locations, and add up to 10 locations, includes their local time. Excellent search of towns with localized town names - I challenge you to find your own tiny village! (in the unlikely event that you win, I can add it for you!)
- Live tile and lock screen: many layout options on WP8. Backgrounds can include Bing, your own photo, weather-based image, or gallery image.
- Displays very quickly. Nice easy to read meteogram for quick overview, shown in chosen language.
- Weather warning notifications with toasts.
- Sleep mode, and update interval, for good battery saving.
- See weather on a map of your area.
- Includes landscape view. Great in either dark or light themes. 4 differing rich icon styles, includes pure metro style.
- UI very simple and intuitive, with Settings nicely laid out according to WP guidelines. In-app toasts to get you started.
- 5 day trial; app is costed at base price, unlike many others.
- Top support: I will answer you quickly and will always help, and glad to hear feedback.
- There is more to come...frequent updates.

If there's something missing or you don't quite like, chances are I can improve it for you. I have added many feature or tweaks due to customer feedback. Hope you will give it a try! ;-)

Look at the Store link for details and all screenshots: Weather To-Go | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

But here are some taster images:

screenshot1.png screenshot5.png
screenshot8.png screenshot6.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Just downloaded the trial and the program looks good. Before I buy, is there a way to delete a location in the Trial version.

Good luck with this app.

Sabre Wulf

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Is the little garbage bin not enabled in the app bar, when looking at the weather for your location. Should be. That is how you remove them. The local weather (GPS) is not deleted as such, since it is a setting you can disable. The trial version does not have reduced behavior.

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have several paid weather apps so I wasn't very interested in another one....until I tried this one.
It's everything that Dean has claimed it to be. I bought it the day after I first tried it. Everything looks and works great. Live tile updates smoothly. I not only unpinned my other weather apps, I uninstalled them.
Glad that I found, tried and bought Weather To Go.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss