E-book reader (Coffee Reader)

AlwaysColtron

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Book, Volume and Page visibility. Weather it is always at the top or just a tap on the screen to show it. My biggest complaint with most Comic reads, mostly because they have so many different issues, is it is hard to always keep trace of what page or book in a series you are on. Also, because I'd want to use this for comic as well if possible, then full screen viewing with the page turns as said above.

ratheesh chandra

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I love your app-Coffee reader, in fact it is the only e-book app I am satisfied with in windows phone. I use TTS much, there are not many readers with TTS functionality.
I would like the following fuctionalities in the readers
1. A shelf like home page (as in Aldiko reader- android app)
2. eBook when opening not showing the cover page now - It will be an aesthetic feature.
3. Contents are not available.
4. More font selections.

Thank you very much for providing your app for free...

ratheesh chandra

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the update. I am facing a weird problem when using TTS with Coffee reader. It doesn't read some pages. ie: While reaching some pages, it stops TTS voice, but we can see that "Read aloud" is still active. So what I am trying nowadays is skip this page, then it starts reading again. Please fix if it is a problem within the app.

Al Sorna

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
hi, enjoying your app, been using it for a week. how do I create a bookmark? I've tapped every available space on the screen and can't make one

Sarah Alex

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I love Coffee Reader but I haven't received any update since January since the time I upgraded to w8.1. I am not able to use the Send Feedback option. Everytime i try to on submission, it exists the app.
I really like your interface and it is easy to use. Although my suggestion is that it should allow us to upload books to the cloud.
Thanks a lot :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs