03-24-2015 05:55 AM
396 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Goto www.entropay.com and create a virtual debit card.Initially recharge the card with some money and you will get a card number and cvv.Use that card for purchasing apps and games :)
    itry number of times but allways error like this
    00_002.jpg
    12-15-2013 11:09 PM
    Still having problems with audio playback. It wont continue playing if screen turns off or if I go to home. Current song will continue playing but after that no more. When I check task manager(long hold back button) app is not in background. Can anyone help? Thanks. Bought the app but I can't take advantage of it :(
    12-15-2013 11:27 PM
    1) OGG audio files are beeing recognized as video files and are not playable with locked screen.
    2) Freely selectable interface language would be really nice.
    3) Russian translation has some errors.
    12-16-2013 04:39 AM
    thank you for your brilliant app .
    is it possible for you add the option to show lyrics for audio files?
    it could be really cool to add album photos,making playlists and better categorizing for files.
    your hard work is really appreciated.
    12-16-2013 07:11 AM
    Everything is fine,but the problem is now the app is taking too much time to open,almost as long as 11 sec,pls fix this,otherwise its ok,also increase the smoothness.
    Ymanish likes this.
    12-16-2013 10:07 AM
    http://videosin.djmazadownload.com/m...e_videos/Dhoom Machale Dhoom (Dhoom 3) (DJMaza.Info).avi

When i am trying to play this file
    The bottom half of video is just missing when i toggel full screen

Sent from my snow phone 520 (RM-914_im_india_269) using Tapatalk
    12-18-2013 04:53 AM
    Hi Bro, this app cannot play the files store in the Videos folder on the Phone, right :((
    12-18-2013 05:13 AM
    Hi Bro, this app cannot play the files store in the Videos folder on the Phone, right :((

yes video folder in phone memory. But it can play from video folder in sd card

nthkmf likes this.
    12-18-2013 06:19 AM
    I can't help not to comment this thread. It's great to see history in the making like this. Start from a decent vid player, then what will it be for the next year? My wish, keep this connection between users and developer as warm as possible ;). For developer, two thumbs up. We can't make such apps ourselves.
    mtshuksan likes this.
    12-18-2013 07:41 AM
    yes video folder in phone memory. But it can play from video folder in sd card

thanks a lots

Sent from sexy lady 720 :P
    12-18-2013 11:36 AM
    There is a problem with Bulgarian subs. I do believe the encoding is wrong (please add Cyrillic Windows 1251 in next update) :)
    12-18-2013 06:48 PM
    Moliplayer is working fine but most of the time It dont read subtitles from camera roll its very annoying , though I have selected .srt from option ... Please fix the bug or this problem is with my phone .. ?
    12-21-2013 01:58 AM
    It seems because of big amount of audio files MoliPlayer strarts very very slow! Can you do something with it? Also when I just installed it on m new Lumia 1520 it crashed a few times when I select SD Card. I have about 700 music files. Can you add an options do not play audio files and do not scan for them? This video player, not audio player.
    12-22-2013 06:05 AM
    Just purchased this App for my Samsung Ativ Windows 8 mobile and it works a treat, very good quality especially MKV files.
    Performed a bluray rip of probably one of the highest resolution picture quality films ever made, Lawrence of Arabia (1962 @ 47GB), cut a section out and placed onto my SD card and played it back using Moliplayer.
    Results were very impressive.
    Important that it plays MKV files too because that is the format people should be using for sending videos in Apps such as WhatsApp, very high quality with a small file size, important when 16MB is the maximum size allowed.

picture-1.jpg
    Last edited by SirNic; 12-22-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    12-22-2013 10:16 AM
    ^^ can you switch to HW(hardware mode) and see if plays well?
    12-23-2013 02:08 AM
    Is it possible to continue to play songs in the background with moliplayer after exiting the app? i want to replace it with the xbox music app.
    12-23-2013 03:37 AM
    Moliplayer gets Internet Download Manager; Pinch to Zoom and Fixes

After updating, when you launch the app, you should see a new menu itemweb videowhich when tapped takes you to a dedicated pivot section which further has three sections:

Downloaded Videos
    Web Browser
    Weibo Videos
    Web Browser is what you can use to browse different online video sites and select to download. It also lets you search using keywords and it is searched across channels. You can even add videos to bookmark and come back to them later. The videos are cached and is available for offline view as well.

Downloaded Videos: Every video you plan to download is added to the queue which is available here. You can cancel, delete or even force download.

Disclaimer: Its illegal to download videos at places and use them further for any commercial use. So make you know your local laws and how to use them.

We will wait to see how it goes for a couple of days and hope the app doesnt get into trouble. Apart from this there are other new feature of which one is Pinch to Zoom and pan videos when playing back but thats available only on SW mode.

You will also be able to change subtitles during playback so if you started with French and feel its really not up to mark, switch to English if its available. You will also be able to turn of nearby video which will save you a bit of battery as there will be no polling for a DLNA device every time you switch to that tab.

Fixes:

There are two updates back to back which you should see and it also includes bug fixes as follows:

Slow loading issue
    Charset setting issue for subtitles of certain languages
    Unable to FF/REW when paused for certain videos
    Crash after standby for certain time with screen locked
    Network video function items displayed incomplete
    Repeat to display the same video
    Czech version does not start, User interface defects, and so on.

The update is on the way and may take a day to show up. Click on the link below to check on your phone.

Source: Moliplayer gets Internet Download Manager; Pinch to Zoom and Fixes

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope that 'Charset setting issue for subtitles of certain languages' means Bulgarian subs fix. :) Cant wait for the update to show in the market...
    12-23-2013 04:48 AM
    the app crashes so much after latest update specially when trying to download youtube videos.
    12-23-2013 11:33 PM
    Is it possible to continue to play songs in the background with moliplayer after exiting the app? i want to replace it with the xbox music app.
    yes. you can tap "home" button and music should continue playing in the background.
    12-24-2013 02:30 AM
    Moliplayer is working fine but most of the time It dont read subtitles from camera roll its very annoying , though I have selected .srt from option ... Please fix the bug or this problem is with my phone .. ?
    please set the right charset in settings
    12-24-2013 02:31 AM
    It seems because of big amount of audio files MoliPlayer strarts very very slow! Can you do something with it? Also when I just installed it on m new Lumia 1520 it crashed a few times when I select SD Card. I have about 700 music files. Can you add an options do not play audio files and do not scan for them? This video player, not audio player.
    loading performance has been improved in the latest update. can you please see if the experience gets any better?
    12-24-2013 02:32 AM
    the app crashes so much after latest update specially when trying to download youtube videos.
    could you please provide a link to the problematic video? thanks a lot!
    12-24-2013 02:33 AM
    Is it possible to put off 3 windows buttons' light during video play?
    I mean, it would be great, lighted buttons are a distraction as of now.
    12-24-2013 03:13 AM
    loading performance has been improved in the latest update. can you please see if the experience gets any better?
    Cool. With new update it loads very fast! Thanks
    KoukiFC3S and mtshuksan like this.
    12-24-2013 03:52 AM
    Just noticed a free version of the player in chinese market. will it be available in the remaining countries??
    12-25-2013 11:28 AM
396 ... 89101112 ...