03-24-2015 05:55 AM
396 ... 1213141516
tools
    Moliplayer in my mobile is not detecting videos stored in "Videos" folder of SD card, though the inbuilt player lists it.
    Is there any workaround for viewing these videos in Moliplayer apart from moving the videos to "Camera roll" folder.. Or is it limited to bought users?
    03-11-2014 01:12 PM
    Can any one tell me if moliplayer supports sub/idx subtitle format or not?
    03-24-2014 09:30 PM
    How the hell do you choose a sort option, other than by track #?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
    03-24-2014 09:57 PM
    111.jpg

Wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
    What exciting news!

Colourful life, with MoliPlayer!
    04-01-2014 10:20 AM
    Your app looks great man!
    04-01-2014 02:02 PM
    MoliPlayer hasn't been updated for little over a month now. Are we expecting a huge update soon with some more features and bug fixes ?
    04-01-2014 02:48 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	61108

Wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
    What exciting news!

Colourful life, with MoliPlayer!
    Did you read PM?
    04-02-2014 06:06 AM
    Buy me ^ ^~
    Well, let's talk about our unique features, if you hesitated ^ ^

MoliPlayer Pro Unique Features:
    1. All-format local player with HD streaming contents;
    2. Supported lossless format music (ape, flac, tak...) and lrc files;
    3. Supported all the mainsteam video sites. Live, VOD, download... You'll find everything you need;
    4. Supported playing nearby videos which were located in your NAS, PC and Wi-Fi harddisk;
    5. Supported directly playing and downloading videos from Baidu Cloud, 360 SkyDrive and Kingsoft KuaiPan;
    6. You can comment on Sina Weibo videos which are downloading at same time;
    7. PINCH ZOOM!!!! Especially for HD videos! You know what I mean ^ ^
    8. You could customize buttons layout of the control panel;
    9. Triple-screen Interaction. TV sets, phones, PCs... No matter where the videos located in, just watch (coming soon).
    04-02-2014 10:19 AM
    MoliPlayer hasn't been updated for little over a month now. Are we expecting a huge update soon with some more features and bug fixes ?
    Yep
    And we still have a mess of works to deal with.. Fortunately, it's coming soon.
    04-02-2014 10:31 AM
    Please consider adding that IRL scheme I suggested. As I flooded by tons of emails that people cannot play files directly from SD card in PFM and taping on it not opening in Moliplayer , but copied to Moliplayer's local folder.
    Last edited by Ray Adams; 04-07-2014 at 01:19 AM.
    04-03-2014 06:55 AM
    Buy me ^ ^~
    Well, let's talk about our unique features, if you hesitated ^ ^

MoliPlayer Pro Unique Features:
    1. All-format local player with HD streaming contents;
    2. Supported lossless format music (ape, flac, tak...) and lrc files;
    3. Supported all the mainsteam video sites. Live, VOD, download... You'll find everything you need;
    4. Supported playing nearby videos which were located in your NAS, PC and Wi-Fi harddisk;
    5. Supported directly playing and downloading videos from Baidu Cloud, 360 SkyDrive and Kingsoft KuaiPan;
    6. You can comment on Sina Weibo videos which are downloading at same time;
    7. PINCH ZOOM!!!! Especially for HD videos! You know what I mean ^ ^
    8. You could customize buttons layout of the control panel;
    9. Triple-screen Interaction. TV sets, phones, PCs... No matter where the videos located in, just watch (coming soon).
    Buy me ??

"unique features" ?

You know, I have had an inoperational DLNA feature since after a week of purchasing.
    Contacted moli support several times, did not get any support either of those times.
    I still have a DLNA feature that doesn't work.

The issue is Moliplayer. It actually DID work for about a week, then broke.
    My actual DLNA server always kept going without a hitch, so it def. IS moliplayer issue.

So hate to say, but shouting from the rooftops doesn't really suit a dev. or corporation that simply neglects issue and bug reports and seems to do nothing about it, let alone providing any support.

I would have given that 2 bucks to my son if I had known forehand...

Carry on...don't mind me ;-)
    04-06-2014 06:50 PM
    Buy me ??

"unique features" ?

So hate to say, but shouting from the rooftops doesn't really suit a dev. or corporation that simply neglects issue and bug reports and seems to do nothing about it, let alone providing any support.
    Well, MoliPlayer team urgently need to sell some copies before WP8.1 launch ;) We will see free and better multimedia players with WP8.1, and I'm 100% sure that MoliPlayer team is just scared of that.

It's very sad that they ignores MoliPlayer users & other devs and this is definitetly not going to end well for MoliPlayer team ;)

Hey MoliPlayers devs! You will not have any advantage over other developers very soon, so maybe you should start to do something? Like: listen to users feedback, listen to other devs suggestions, show your roadmap with REALLY unique features and so on.

p.s. "Buy me" is just laughable, I can't believe that they actually wrote that.
    Last edited by Kryakus; 04-07-2014 at 05:20 AM.
    04-07-2014 04:13 AM
    Moliplayer is a good player available for WP. There are so-many downloads in trial mode. There is no option to purchase by using debit card. That is why most peoples thinking to buy and its not possible. Developers don't get any income for trial mode, Mode of payment decision in WP Store is beyond the control of Moliteam. They have best option to make more income through making of Moliplayer ad supported version with free in WP Store.
    We are expecting Moliplayer free like MX Player in Playstore will come soon.
    Thanks in advance to mtshuksan
    04-07-2014 10:31 PM
    There is no option to purchase by using debit card.
    Really? I bought all my apps directly from wp store with my debit card ;)
    04-08-2014 03:54 AM
    In India its not possible
    04-08-2014 08:39 PM
    Moliplayer has stopped accessing videos from sd card from to-day. There was supposed to be an update as per wpcentral, when I didn't get it, I thought I would uninstall and re-install (in the Store there is a version newer than the one I had), but when I installed it, it was the same one I had, version 1.3.2.14 instead of 1.3.2.15 as written in the Store and now it is not working !
    Besides, when it starts, it gives a strange music for a few seconds, which though in the folder cannot be deleted.
    I believe that after Windows phone got 8.1 update, something broke in this player.
    Please set it right !
    Regards
    Shrinivas
    04-16-2014 05:21 AM
    App is broken
    04-16-2014 12:04 PM
    I un-installed the previous version and re-installed the latest one yesterday. Its working fine at my end. It accesses all the music and videos on my SD card and plays them as well. I'm using Lumia 1320.
    mtshuksan likes this.
    04-16-2014 12:14 PM
    Nah, it is still broken, uninstalling and re-installing I get the same old version which doesn't work.
    Lumia 520-India
    Regards
    04-16-2014 09:07 PM
    They have released a further update on 18/04/2014, yet it is not working properly. I have Sent e-mails, PMs, and many have pointed its problems, hope it will be corrected.
    It is still the only media-player that plays all formats, movies with subtitles.

Yes ! After reading all the reviews, I came to know that it has to be installed on phone memory and after this it is working well, thank you !
    Regards
    Last edited by P Shrinivasan; 04-19-2014 at 07:36 AM.
    04-19-2014 05:36 AM
    MS opened in WP 8.1 access to Music folder in phone's built in memory. Will MoliPlayer be able to access this folder?
    04-22-2014 04:04 PM
    I could be wrong, but I believe that 8.1 Silverlight apps (which would be needed for file picker support) don't have background audio, so depending on what this is written in, it might not be possible.
    04-22-2014 04:09 PM
    Could you also add support for .m3u or .fpl playlist files with OS file type association?
    04-22-2014 04:33 PM
    Any reason that videos shot on the phone in portrait mode all play back upside down, and do not auto-rotate when I flip the phone? Is there some kind of setting that I'm not seeing? Most of my videos are shot in landscape, and those will orient themselves properly and rotate if I flip the phone. Very frustrating.
    04-29-2014 04:22 PM
    I bought this seeing the good review but i'm really disappointed , it wont find my media no matter where i put it, i tried under "Pictures\Camera Roll" , "My Movies" and other locations but nothing.
    The app is just broken. Using Nokia 1520 + SD
    05-01-2014 08:34 AM
396 ... 1213141516