03-24-2015 05:55 AM
396 1234 ...
tools
    Bought the app !!! :D the interface is simple.. :) WiFi transfer option is just brilliant.. tried playing .mkv and .vob.. both of them worked perfectly.. you've done a great job man.. :D and btw, the videos don't seem to show up if I transfer them through the data cable, why is that??? am I doing something wrong??
    Thanks a lot for the support to us. You need to copy videos to pictures\camera roll folder for MoliPlayer to pick up. Enjoy!
    11-08-2013 09:30 AM
    Thanks a lot for the support to us. You need to copy videos to pictures\camera roll folder for MoliPlayer to pick up. Enjoy!

Are you planning to offer a trial version?

Fired from my Lumia 820
    11-08-2013 10:02 AM
    will you be able to fix that?? I mean, can you make the app detect videos from anywhere in the phone?? or is it a WP limitation???
    11-08-2013 10:45 AM
    will you be able to fix that?? I mean, can you make the app detect videos from anywhere in the phone?? or is it a WP limitation???
    Sorry there is not much we can do here unless ms grants the rights.
    11-08-2013 11:00 AM
    Where should the folders 'Movies' & 'TV Series' be in SD Card? I tried creating a folder in SD Card root as well as Videos folder. But the videos only show up in all SD card files. Please clarify folder location.

And how to add subs?
    11-08-2013 08:20 PM
    Where should the folders 'Movies' & 'TV Series' be in SD Card? I tried creating a folder in SD Card root as well as Videos folder. But the videos only show up in all SD card files. Please clarify folder location.

And how to add subs?
    Please copy all the video files to pictures\camera roll of your phone through USB. MoliPlayer Pro should be able to pick them up from there.

Name your sub files the same as the video and copy them to the same location. You should be able to play video with subtitles.
    11-08-2013 10:28 PM
    Just bought the app. Few observations for the dev:

1. "playback" is spelled as "palyback" in the history page
    2. I have 4000+ MP3s on my SD Card, there is no way to sift through them or even search
    3. As others have mentioned, dumping music files with videos in a single, un-searchable list is a mess
    4. The app is unresponsive during startup when it parses through all the video in the phone+SD Card
    5. Performance is slow, especially while reading from SD Card
    6. My Lumia 720 crashed once and rebooted during WiFi transfer. Otherwise the WiFi transfer works as advertised and is definitely the highlight of the app for me
    7. Tested out MKV playback with a low-quality file and everything works well - the playback, scrubbing, swipe to control brightness/volume. But the embedded subtitle did not work, I haven't tried out separate subtitle files - .srt, .sub, etc.
    8. This is more of an aesthetic issue than a functional one - the folders icons are ugly. We are used to visually appealing apps on WP, I mean we're not on Android, are we? :P

Bottom line: The app definitely has potential but is unpolished/beta at best in its current form. $2.99 without trial is also a bummer, so can't say it's money well-spent for now. Hope the promised updates fix all the issues.
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-10-2013 12:00 AM
    Bought the app !!! :D the interface is simple.. :) WiFi transfer option is just brilliant.. tried playing .mkv and .vob.. both of them worked perfectly.. you've done a great job man.. :D and btw, the videos don't seem to show up if I transfer them through the data cable, why is that??? am I doing something wrong??
    Thanks for the support to MoliPlayer. Please copy videos to the pictures\camera rolls folder through USB. The. The videos will show up in MoliPlayer pro. Enjoy!
    11-10-2013 01:22 AM
    please offer a trial mode as i would love to try this app but not sure about paying $4.49 NZD for it
    11-10-2013 01:30 AM
    Just bought the app. Few observations for the dev:

1. "playback" is spelled as "palyback" in the history page
    2. I have 4000+ MP3s on my SD Card, there is no way to sift through them or even search
    3. As others have mentioned, dumping music files with videos in a single, un-searchable list is a mess
    4. The app is unresponsive during startup when it parses through all the video in the phone+SD Card
    5. Performance is slow, especially while reading from SD Card
    6. My Lumia 720 crashed once and rebooted during WiFi transfer. Otherwise the WiFi transfer works as advertised and is definitely the highlight of the app for me
    7. Tested out MKV playback with a low-quality file and everything works well - the playback, scrubbing, swipe to control brightness/volume. But the embedded subtitle did not work, I haven't tried out separate subtitle files - .srt, .sub, etc.
    8. This is more of an aesthetic issue than a functional one - the folders icons are ugly. We are used to visually appealing apps on WP, I mean we're not on Android, are we? :P

Bottom line: The app definitely has potential but is unpolished/beta at best in its current form. $2.99 without trial is also a bummer, so can't say it's money well-spent for now. Hope the promised updates fix all the issues.
    Thanks for the detailed review. We will keep improving MoliPlayer Pro. Stay tuned.
    shishirdbhat likes this.
    11-10-2013 03:44 AM
    I have been very keen on one thing... Playing xvid n mp4 files from the microsd card with srt support... How has that fared so far on this app... Not heavy mp4s, 720p max!
    11-10-2013 12:56 PM
    Great work you guys, I just hope Microsoft reciprocates by making more of the WP OS available to you developers! I dream the day of being able to just click on a video link on the browser and have a prompt asking me which player I'd like to use... AND ... to move around video files in the phone effortlessly (via file manager). sigh ...
    11-10-2013 01:02 PM
    Does this play music? How is it as a music player? Wish it has a trial or something...
    11-10-2013 02:10 PM
    Does this play music? How is it as a music player? Wish it has a trial or something...
    it has a trial now OP created a new thread and pasted the link there
    11-11-2013 12:00 AM
    I am currently running the Beta. Does the Beta also support the Pictures\Camera Roll copy feature? I copied a video and it wasn't visible in MoliPlayer. If not, please include this functionality in the Beta as well. Saves a lot of time than transferring huge videos via WiFi. And kudos for a great app. Hope to see even more updates and new features.
    11-11-2013 01:03 AM
    id like to be able to download something from an FTP and it open in MOLIPLAYER. That would be great. Seems so far that isnt possible
    11-11-2013 07:23 AM
    tested myswelf from sd card detecting from all folders :)

And how to add subs?
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-11-2013 09:20 AM
    Trail mode!!!!!!!!!!!!
    whats the difference between trail and full version??????????
    11-12-2013 08:53 AM
    Trail mode!!!!!!!!!!!!
    whats the difference between trail and full version??????????
    What is currently being offered is a limited-time and full-feature trial.
    11-13-2013 02:56 AM
    What is currently being offered is a limited-time and full-feature trial.
    Did you receive my private message?
    11-13-2013 03:08 AM
    Thank you for this app! Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-14-2013 06:02 AM
    MoliPlayer Pro was updated to filter out music files in the "All videos" folder so that it is a lot easier find that video uploaded to the phone.

You can still find music files in the camera roll folder and/or SD card.
    11-15-2013 01:19 AM
    Add the srt file to the same folder and now it will automatically pick up when you play the video
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-15-2013 03:00 AM
    Huge bug observed!!!!!
    The video sometimes play leaving a part of screen black (as shown in the image below)

wp_ss_20131115_0001.png
    11-15-2013 08:26 AM
    Wowyy!!!

Thank you guys @MoliPlayer. You made my day!

Excellent app! No Complaints!! Simply mindblowing. was waiting for this for months!

One Tip : Include a 'stretch' Aspect Ratio where Height is streched to full screen while width remains same.

PS : For me, it is detecting videos from anywhere on the SD card!! (Lumia 820)
    Thanks for fixing the MP3 thing.

Once again guys, you rock!! :)
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-15-2013 11:20 AM
396 1234 ...