03-24-2015 06:55 AM
396 ... 45678 ...
tools
    hi mtshuksan,
    Any ETA for some improvement on 10bit MKV reproduction speed? That (together with streaming files from http) would be the last nail to make this product perfect for me. :)
    Regards,
    feal87
    11-26-2013 05:12 AM
    Guys, Just found out, when the switch is on, it actually means not to keep history in mediahub. When it is off, it will keep history. The switch was localized backwards. Sorry about the confusion. This will be fixed in the next update.
    absolutely...... When I tried to keep the history in media hub, no history was saved....!!! Hope you fix the problem in the next update...
    I appreciate you for your interest in getting feedback and respond on it...... Keep going.....
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-26-2013 05:54 AM
    Great app! What about an option to default to the SW decoder? Some videos lag on my Lumia 920 when using HW.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    11-26-2013 06:18 AM
    yes i tried by switching on the option just like you said.but the problem still exists.i think is it the problem with trial version?because im using the trial one.please found one solution
    You actually have to switch "OFF" the option that says "Do not keep history in media hub". I know it is really confusing... We will definitely fix this one soon. There is no difference feature-wise between the trial and the paid versions.
    vinrulez likes this.
    11-26-2013 06:23 AM
    Hi, is it possible to play on moliplayer files downloaded from other apps like Pocket manager/Wptorrent? I tried but couldnt find a way.
    11-26-2013 06:28 AM
    Hi, is it possible to play on moliplayer files downloaded from other apps like Pocket manager/Wptorrent? I tried but couldnt find a way.
    if you are able to change the extension(say mp4/ wmv/ 3gp) to .rm(or any other formats- not played by default player), you can play it with moliplayer..
    Haigs likes this.
    11-26-2013 07:18 AM
    Just tap on the video file and WpTorrent will open it in MoliPlayer (in my case WP asks me to choose between yxplayer & moliplayer).
    Haigs likes this.
    11-26-2013 07:20 AM
    Just tap on the video file and WpTorrent will open it in MoliPlayer (in my case WP asks me to choose between yxplayer & moliplayer).
    the problem is, files in the .mp4/ .3gp/.wmv formats will be opened in default player. while trying to play other formats like- .avi, .flv, .mkv, etc only we get option for other players.
    11-26-2013 07:34 AM
    if you are able to change the extension(say mp4/ wmv/ 3gp) to .rm(or any other formats- not played by default player), you can play it with moliplayer..
    Yeap thats it! Thanks :) I suppose i can do the same with subtitles, will try it later!
    11-26-2013 07:38 AM
    the problem is, files in the .mp4/ .3gp/.wmv formats will be opened in default player
    This is "the problem"? I've bought MoliPlayer to watch unsupported video formats and I won't mind if default video formats will be opened in default media player.
    11-26-2013 07:39 AM
    This is "the problem"? I've bought MoliPlayer to watch unsupported video formats and I won't mind if default video formats will be opened in default media player.
    No buddy, it's not a problem. But, if we are able to play the video in Moliplayer, we can save that video to SD card.... Playing in default player won't allow us to do so....
    11-26-2013 07:50 AM
    But, if we are able to play the video in Moliplayer, we can save that video to SD card.
    Yeah, this is cool feature, I didn't thought about that because my 1020 doesn't have SD card slot :)
    kvrbrijith likes this.
    11-26-2013 08:01 AM
    hey mtshuksan, i nice to see developers bring app like moliplayer in the market, but would you be kind enough to answer how you got the access to the folders in SD card. It would be very helpful to the other developers too. Thanks.
    11-26-2013 08:10 AM
    hey mtshuksan, i nice to see developers bring app like moliplayer in the market, but would you be kind enough to answer how you got the access to the folders in SD card. It would be very helpful to the other developers too. Thanks.
    He already answered, he's a Nokia partner in China. That's how he got access to OEM level API.
    I'm leaning on the idea that the video-related rights will be provided to all developers in Windows Phone 8.1 in spring 2014.
    Last edited by feal87; 11-26-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    11-26-2013 08:30 AM
    Thank you..now i got it
    You actually have to switch "OFF" the option that says "Do not keep history in media hub". I know it is really confusing... We will definitely fix this one soon. There is no difference feature-wise between the trial and the paid versions.
    thank you..now i got it
    11-26-2013 08:49 AM
    He already answered, he's a Nokia partner in China. That's how he got access to OEM level API.
    I'm leaning on the idea that all these rights will be provided to all developers in Windows Phone 8.1 in spring 2014.
    are you sure that all the developers will get access to oem level api in Windows phone 8.1?
    11-26-2013 08:53 AM
    are you sure that all the developers will get access to oem level api in Windows phone 8.1?

I think he didn't mean OEM leve api instead he is talking about the video picker api.
    vinrulez likes this.
    11-26-2013 09:33 AM
    I think he didn't mean OEM leve api instead he is talking about the video picker api.
    Yep, video picker API and proper write/read access to SD Card are very likely to be included. I don't think anything else low-level (like registry editing and stuff) is going to be exposed.
    kvrbrijith and vinrulez like this.
    11-26-2013 09:37 AM
    Can we add folders to SD Card using moliplayer...?
    11-26-2013 09:38 AM
    I just want add some bug(not actually bug, just wrong translation)
    1. when want add folder from SDCard, there is non english language appear before the confirmation.
    2. when I play movie with subtitle for the first time, subtitle didn't appear. After change the subtitle language from my default language to English subtitle come up.

720p videos run smoothly in my lumia 720
    1020p videos lag a bit(actually delay from voice and movie, not lag) (I don't complain too much about this because limited phone hardware)
    but I hope there are some improvement in here :)

thanks for making this great player on windowsphone :)
    11-27-2013 01:14 AM
    I just want add some bug(not actually bug, just wrong translation)
    1. when want add folder from SDCard, there is non english language appear before the confirmation.
    2. when I play movie with subtitle for the first time, subtitle didn't appear. After change the subtitle language from my default language to English subtitle come up.

720p videos run smoothly in my lumia 720
    1020p videos lag a bit(actually delay from voice and movie, not lag) (I don't complain too much about this because limited phone hardware)
    but I hope there are some improvement in here :)

thanks for making this great player on windowsphone :)
    Both of the issues will be fixed in the coming update.
    rubenwidjaja likes this.
    11-27-2013 05:40 PM
    We are running a preview program for selected paying users who can take a sneak preview before an update is available in the store.

Please PM the following info:
    1. Microsoft ID
    2. Proof of purchase (screen shot of confirmation email)

The latest version already supports playback of lossless music in background, dual-audio mkv & DLNA/uPnP.
    kvrbrijith and vinrulez like this.
    11-28-2013 10:13 AM
    We are running a preview program for selected paying users who can take a sneak preview before an update is available in the store.

Please PM the following info:
    1. Microsoft ID
    2. Proof of purchase (screen shot of confirmation email)

The latest version already supports playback of lossless music in background, dual-audio mkv & DLNA/uPnP.
    will it supports playing .mp3 files in background? Btw when is the next update is going to be available?
    11-28-2013 08:37 PM
    will it supports playing .mp3 files in background? Btw when is the next update is going to be available?
    Yes, any music formats can be played with screen locked or in background.

Moli Team is fully aware that there is much room for improvements and is running on full cylinders to get the new update out as soon as possible.
    rubenwidjaja, z2k and mms-pc like this.
    11-28-2013 09:50 PM
    hi iam useing this app last 10days it's cool and exlent but how to buy? idon't have credit card i have only debit card and internet banking is there any way to buy this app? when iam try to buying this app my debit card not accepted on windows store geting error "Authorization fails " iam live in india
    11-29-2013 07:35 AM
396 ... 45678 ...