03-24-2015 06:55 AM
396 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Yes, any music formats can be played with screen locked or in background.

Moli Team is fully aware that there is much room for improvements and is running on full cylinders to get the new update out as soon as possible.
    This is false. I had been on the Beta and then the trial. The one feature I have been waiting for was the playback in the background and under the lockscreen. Base on this post by the developer I just purchased this app and tested the background playback. and it does not work. As soon as I lock the screen the playback stops. I see no setting for it so is there something else I need to do? If not then I hope this is adressed in the next update as now that I actually bought the app based on the Dev's comment I am a little annoyed.
    11-29-2013 08:40 AM
    We are running a preview program for selected paying users who can take a sneak preview before an update is available in the store.

Please PM the following info:
    1. Microsoft ID
    2. Proof of purchase (screen shot of confirmation email)

The latest version already supports playback of lossless music in background, dual-audio mkv & DLNA/uPnP.
    will it supports playing .mp3 files in background? Btw when is the next update is going to be available?
    This is false. I had been on the Beta and then the trial. The one feature I have been waiting for was the playback in the background and under the lockscreen. Base on this post by the developer I just purchased this app and tested the background playback. and it does not work. As soon as I lock the screen the playback stops. I see no setting for it so is there something else I need to do? If not then I hope this is adressed in the next update as now that I actually bought the app based on the Dev's comment I am a little annoyed.
    There might be some confusion here. If you look at the above two posts, I was trying to answer vinrulez's question regarding the preview version. I did not say background playback is available in the current version in the store, although I should have mentioned the preview version. I am sorry about the confusion. If you can PM me your MS I'd and proof of purchase, we'd happy to include you in the preview program
    Qtweeder and vinrulez like this.
    11-29-2013 09:05 AM
    Thanks. I just PM's my info. Keep up the good work.
    11-29-2013 10:22 AM
    @mtshuksan,im sure with the next update this app will fly high,all the very best for the moli team;but wp users are requesting to lower the price to half (atleast for one month).i think then more users will buy this product..
    mtshuksan likes this.
    11-30-2013 01:59 AM
    Anyway,are you(moli team)planning any other apps for windows phone (other than moli player)?? It will be great if moli team develop some FILE MANAGER for windows phone.(im asking this,because you r the only dev who is not bound to any windows phone restrictions)
    11-30-2013 02:07 AM
    Hi mtshuksan,

I have two feature requests. Please support them as possible. Thanks.
    1. I feel the subtitle display position is too high. Could provide an option to move the subtitle to the bottom of the screen?
    2. Could MoliPlayer support to display music lyrics (e.g. LRC format lyrics) in the future? Please also provide an option to change the size of the displayed lyrics text.

Friend, if you like my suggestions, please give me a like. Thanks.
    11-30-2013 03:40 AM
    I've sent my MS id and purchase message screenshot to ur mail 9 hrs ago. I didn't get any reply so far. Please include me in preview programme... Thank you..
    11-30-2013 07:28 AM
    Thanks for including me in moliplayer pro preview programme. Downloaded the latest update. Newly added features are working smoothly. Background playback of music is nice. Dual audio playback is smooth and clean.. Subtitle font resizing option is also good.
    Here is my suggestions...
    1. It would be very nice, if there is an option for adding all files in a folder(including the files in the subfolders) while adding a folder into "folder" section of the player. Now, it shows the files in the parent folder only. We have to add each subfolders separately...
    2. I don't know what is the order of playing files in a folder. It would be great- if the files are played in the sorted order
    3. Add a 'random' sort option- will be useful in music playback.
    4. After exiting the player ( after selecting songs- to be played in the background), if we click the music panel on th top of the screen, it goes to the player's homepage. It makes difficulties for reaching to the 'now playing' song. It would be nice,if it goes to the player screen itself.
    5. While playing a song, if we pressed the back button and try to select another file, it takes a lot of time to play that song.
    6. If we select "all music" to be played in the background, next/ previous buttons are not working in the music panel on the top of the screen.
    These are the things that came into my mind first. Hope you consider these suggestions while updating the app... Thanks again..
    Last edited by kvrbrijith; 12-01-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    mtshuksan and vinrulez like this.
    12-01-2013 12:29 AM
    Suggestion: add a Browser to the app to make it possible for it to download videos and play them back. The necessity to transfer video files from a PC is a hindrance.
    mtshuksan likes this.
    12-02-2013 01:17 PM
    3-.png4-.png
    MoliPlayer Pro is updated to version 1.2.0.5:
    What's new:
    1. [added] Browsing & playback of videos and audios stored on a PC/NAS/Wireless HD through uPnP/DLNA
    2. [added] Music playback in background or with screen locked.
    3. [added] Dual-audio mkv playback
    4. [added] File list sorted by recently watched
    5. [added] Refreshing of file list & newly added files
    6. [added] WiFi connection URL can be copied
    7. [added] Font size selection for subtitles
    8. [added] WiFi transfer to a folder on SD card
    9. [added] Displaying or hiding all video & all music
    12-03-2013 11:35 PM
    Still no update in indian stores. When it will come?
    12-03-2013 11:38 PM
    Still no update in indian stores. When it will come?
    the store is somehow lagging. it should be any minute now.
    12-04-2013 12:01 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 ????.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	51165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 ????.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	51166
    What's new:
    1. [added] Browsing & playback of videos and audios stored on a PC/NAS/Wireless HD through uPnP/DLNA
    still no update in Indian store
    12-04-2013 04:11 AM
    still no update in Indian store
    how about now?
    saurabhg likes this.
    12-04-2013 04:31 AM
    how about now?
    No,still the old version 1.1.0.4
    i think the problem with indian store only.
    12-04-2013 05:43 AM
    Just updated via indian store. New UI is very good. God job devs.
    12-04-2013 05:54 AM
    Swipe to change volume for music files and some huge performance improvements is required.
    12-04-2013 06:01 AM
    I m not able view video (downloaded from uc ) in player
    12-04-2013 06:52 AM
    its available via indian store and thanks for the improved version...
    its one of the best app in wp store.
    Keep up the good work,Thanks again
    mtshuksan likes this.
    12-04-2013 06:58 AM
    what is the extension? please try changing it to .mkv.
    12-04-2013 07:20 AM
    I m not able view video (downloaded from uc ) in player
    being a 3rd party app, files downloaded by uc browser will not be added to sd card or phone memory. They will be kept in their isolated storage. U have to play them from the browser itself.. If the files are played by default player, change their extensions to.mkv/.flv or .rm and play with moliplayer. Later, those files will be there in the default folder.
    saurabhg likes this.
    12-04-2013 07:35 AM
    It would be more helpful if it can read files downloaded frm uc or gethemall or youtube hd,changing extension isn't working
    12-04-2013 07:58 AM
    This update is great. However the gesture controls for volume and brightness do not appear to be working. I noticed this when I downloaded the preview but didn't have time to post. Background play is definitely the best feature for this update. Keep up the good work.
    kvrbrijith likes this.
    12-04-2013 08:46 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 ????.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	51165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 ????.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	51166
    What's new:
    wow !!! After the update this app has become xtra awesome. Love the new UI. Credits to the developers for taking gr8 efforts to make the app a perfect masterpiece. Hats off guys !!
    mtshuksan likes this.
    12-04-2013 09:45 AM
    This update doesn't solve the disappeared subtitle problem as "Subtitles text encoding" is set to "English (United State)."
    And my subtitles are certainly in English language.
    I suggest to fix this problem, because some people could won't buy this app if they don't know why it doesn't display subtitles.
    mtshuksan likes this.
    12-04-2013 09:52 AM
396 ... 56789 ...