MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
id like to be able to download something from an FTP and it open in MOLIPLAYER. That would be great. Seems so far that isnt possible

sri san

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
tested myswelf from sd card detecting from all folders :)
Where should the folders 'Movies' & 'TV Series' be in SD Card? I tried creating a folder in SD Card root as well as Videos folder. But the videos only show up in all SD card files. Please clarify folder location.

And how to add subs?

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
MoliPlayer Pro was updated to filter out music files in the "All videos" folder so that it is a lot easier find that video uploaded to the phone.

You can still find music files in the camera roll folder and/or SD card.

Saurabh Roy1

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Wowyy!!!

Thank you guys @MoliPlayer. You made my day!

Excellent app! No Complaints!! Simply mindblowing. was waiting for this for months!

One Tip : Include a 'stretch' Aspect Ratio where Height is streched to full screen while width remains same.

PS : For me, it is detecting videos from anywhere on the SD card!! (Lumia 820)
Thanks for fixing the MP3 thing.

Once again guys, you rock!! :)

Siddhartha Vuriti1

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Do you mind sharing the video with us? Or provide a download link? We will take a look at it and hopefully fix it. Thanks.
it occurs when stretching the video to fit the screen....
Happening for all the videos...
please try fixing the problem..

BTW tested on lumia 520 with gdr3 and HTC 8s

Last edited:

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I really enjoy watching videos on moliplayer.. and i pretty excited to KNOW what more features the developer is planning to implement!!?????
JUST CURIOUS!!
Coming soon will be pass code protection, better organization of video and music files, embedded subtitles in MKV, and much improved performance in MKV playback. Please stay tuned.

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I may be dense, but for the life of me I just can't figure out how to play FLAC files with this! I have a 920 where should I drag the files to?

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I may be dense, but for the life of me I just can't figure out how to play FLAC files with this! I have a 920 where should I drag the files to?
Please drag the flac files to phone\pictures\camera roll. MoliPlayer Pro should be able to pick up and play them there.

rudironsoni

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Man, if you ignoring my messages, just say you are not interesting in talking with me and I will stop it

Ray is the developer of Pocket File Manager, the best file manager in Windows Phone 8.
Even with all the API restrictons of WP8 he did a terrific job, giving to us a file manager, the best.

We must support other developers, every idea is wellcome.

When we're gonna understand that...

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ray is the developer of Pocket File Manager, the best file manager in Windows Phone 8.
Even with all the API restrictons of WP8 he did a terrific job, giving to us a file manager, the best.

We must support other developers, every idea is wellcome.

When we're gonna understand that...

Agree, his work is amazing. He has given the community some really useful apps. I will suggest the devs to support other third party devs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786