MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

vinrulez

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Disabling "Keep playback record in media hub" does not "clear" previously recorded history. Instead, it stops recording those records in the future. I wonder if this might be your scenario.

yes i cleared the previously recorded history;even after disabling "Keep playback record in media hub" it shows history of videos that played,for all formats

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Disabling "Keep playback record in media hub" does not "clear" previously recorded history. Instead, it stops recording those records in the future. I wonder if this might be your scenario.
I am sorry to say, that's not the problem. I cleared the history (both play history and new history - played some files in moliplayer after disabling history - again history is displayed in the media hub...

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I am sorry to say, that's not the problem. I cleared the history (both play history and new history - played some files in moliplayer after disabling history - again history is displayed in the media hub...

yes i cleared the previously recorded history;even after disabling "Keep playback record in media hub" it shows history of videos that played,for all formats

Guys, Just found out, when the switch is on, it actually means not to keep history in mediahub. When it is off, it will keep history. The switch was localized backwards. Sorry about the confusion. This will be fixed in the next update.

dergutehirte

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys :)

why isnt it possible to play videofiles that are stored in the video folder on the phone?
i dont like to push them to the phone via the webinterface. and i cant use them with any other videoplayer for example if they are stored within the MoliPlayer Folder or whereever they are stored at the moment :(

vinrulez

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Guys, Just found out, when the switch is on, it actually means not to keep history in mediahub. When it is off, it will keep history. The switch was localized backwards. Sorry about the confusion. This will be fixed in the next update.

yes i tried by switching on the option just like you said.but the problem still exists.i think is it the problem with trial version?because im using the trial one.please found one solution

feal87

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
hi mtshuksan,
Any ETA for some improvement on 10bit MKV reproduction speed? That (together with streaming files from http) would be the last nail to make this product perfect for me. :)
Regards,
feal87

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site

absolutely...... When I tried to keep the history in media hub, no history was saved....!!! Hope you fix the problem in the next update...
I appreciate you for your interest in getting feedback and respond on it...... Keep going.....

z2k

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Great app! What about an option to default to the SW decoder? Some videos lag on my Lumia 920 when using HW.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
yes i tried by switching on the option just like you said.but the problem still exists.i think is it the problem with trial version?because im using the trial one.please found one solution

You actually have to switch "OFF" the option that says "Do not keep history in media hub". I know it is really confusing... We will definitely fix this one soon. There is no difference feature-wise between the trial and the paid versions.

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, is it possible to play on moliplayer files downloaded from other apps like Pocket manager/Wptorrent? I tried but couldnt find a way.

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, is it possible to play on moliplayer files downloaded from other apps like Pocket manager/Wptorrent? I tried but couldnt find a way.

if you are able to change the extension(say mp4/ wmv/ 3gp) to .rm(or any other formats- not played by default player), you can play it with moliplayer..

Kryakus

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Just tap on the video file and WpTorrent will open it in MoliPlayer (in my case WP asks me to choose between yxplayer & moliplayer).

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Just tap on the video file and WpTorrent will open it in MoliPlayer (in my case WP asks me to choose between yxplayer & moliplayer).

the problem is, files in the .mp4/ .3gp/.wmv formats will be opened in default player. while trying to play other formats like- .avi, .flv, .mkv, etc only we get option for other players.

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
This is "the problem"? I've bought MoliPlayer to watch unsupported video formats and I won't mind if default video formats will be opened in default media player.

No buddy, it's not a problem. But, if we are able to play the video in Moliplayer, we can save that video to SD card.... Playing in default player won't allow us to do so....

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
hey mtshuksan, i nice to see developers bring app like moliplayer in the market, but would you be kind enough to answer how you got the access to the folders in SD card. It would be very helpful to the other developers too. Thanks.

feal87

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
hey mtshuksan, i nice to see developers bring app like moliplayer in the market, but would you be kind enough to answer how you got the access to the folders in SD card. It would be very helpful to the other developers too. Thanks.

He already answered, he's a Nokia partner in China. That's how he got access to OEM level API.
I'm leaning on the idea that the video-related rights will be provided to all developers in Windows Phone 8.1 in spring 2014.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99