MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very goooood player for wp its a good really good player thanks moli player.

dino73n

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Problem with subtitles is still here,subtitles are not displayed at all if encoding is set to(in my case) Bosnian. With encoding set to English subtitles are displayed but not encoded correctly. Subtitles are displayed correctly only if encoding is set to English and chartset changed to UTF-8.

ntice_521

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Question for moli developer: the FAQ mentions FTP. Does it really support FTP? In the app, it only gives an http address (which works, but FTP would be far better).

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
the last update is awesome!
now playing HD 1020p on my 720 (SW mode) without any lag, awesome!

I just want ask about backround play music/video, is that consume my battery even if I not use/load it?

thanks

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
the last update is awesome!
now playing HD 1020p on my 720 (SW mode) without any lag, awesome!

I just want ask about backround play music/video, is that consume my battery even if I not use/load it?

thanks

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly. Here is a general comment: Battery is used if you play music in the background. Otherwise, if music is paused, no battery is used.

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Problem with subtitles is still here,subtitles are not displayed at all if encoding is set to(in my case) Bosnian. With encoding set to English subtitles are displayed but not encoded correctly. Subtitles are displayed correctly only if encoding is set to English and chartset changed to UTF-8.
We will work on better Bosnian support in a later update.

rcmarvin

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
The android version of Moliplayer support subtitle for nearby videos, will the WP version add this feature? (e.g. BubbleUpnp server, Serviio server provide Upnp with subtitles)

rubenwidjaja

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure if I understand the question correctly. Here is a general comment: Battery is used if you play music in the background. Otherwise, if music is paused, no battery is used.

thanks, that's answer my question. Sorry if my question confuse you, because I notice some drainy battery(in standby mode) after I played some music and video with molyplayer. I thought that maybe because Molyplayer.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
First time to use the Player and it did exactly what I needed for it to do.

I was able to download a mkv file in Internet Explorer, MoliPlayer then took over when download was complete. Because now WP/IE has a program that can now save and run mkv files and it saved the mkv in its default folder. I then moved the mkv from default folder to camera roll. Then plugged phone into my PC and browsed to camera roll folder, was able to copy and save to hd on computer then able to remove file from phone.

Most Excellent App once again

gtskhadadze83

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

MoliPlayer seems to be the best Multimedia Player for WP8 atm. MKV, OGG and FLAC support is really awesome. But music playback is not very comfortable atm, because all the music is beeing shown in one big list. I would like to ask you, are you going to add folder based playback? So users can browse in SD card file system and play music from one chosen folder only.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
First time to use the Player and it did exactly what I needed for it to do.

I was able to download a mkv file in Internet Explorer, MoliPlayer then took over when download was complete. Because now WP/IE has a program that can now save and run mkv files and it saved the mkv in its default folder. I then moved the mkv from default folder to camera roll. Then plugged phone into my PC and browsed to camera roll folder, was able to copy and save to hd on computer then able to remove file from phone.

Most Excellent App once again

you can uses a shorter way. Download via uc browser change the name to .mp3. It get saved in music

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05