MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

MoliPlayer seems to be the best Multimedia Player for WP8 atm. MKV, OGG and FLAC support is really awesome. But music playback is not very comfortable atm, because all the music is beeing shown in one big list. I would like to ask you, are you going to add folder based playback? So users can browse in SD card file system and play music from one chosen folder only.

alphabetical search by name will be added to improve the experience of locating videos & songs. also multiple playback modes, loop, shuffle, and continuous playback, etc., will be available. we will consider looping within a folder in the future.

gtskhadadze83

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
alphabetical search by name will be added to improve the experience of locating videos & songs. also multiple playback modes, loop, shuffle, and continuous playback, etc., will be available. we will consider looping within a folder in the future.

It would be nice to be able to separate the music album wise or artist wise (using ID tags from audio files). But I think I will buy the app, its the only good player with MKV and FLAC support for WP8. Thanx for the app and keep up the good work.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Great Player Very Very Good player for All File Format supporting i like this and without Moliplayer Wp8 is Not a WP8... looks good pretty

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
It would be nice to be able to separate the music album wise or artist wise (using ID tags from audio files). But I think I will buy the app, its the only good player with MKV and FLAC support for WP8. Thanx for the app and keep up the good work.
will consider this in the future update.

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
hello moli team!! PLZ MAKE MOLIPLAYER FOR WINDOWS PHONE 7.8 AS WELL.
Dont put up all the features of moliplayer pro from WP8, but plz make a basic video player with subtitle support.
Windows Phone 7.8 community would be glad if u do some little work for them as well.. Also u could monetize ur app if u develop for WP7.8
Personally, i own LUMIA 900 along with 920. but i dont want my LUMIA900 to die this soon!!
Ur effort will be really appreciated! PLZ rply soon

We want to go to wp 7.8 as much as you do. However, "native apps", that need to run in a space out of wp's app management mechanism, are not open to third-party developers on wp7.8. MoliPlayer Pro needs to run "native" to achieve acceptable decoding performance.

Shaz2012

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Great App!!!. Does exactly what I wanted/needed, love the nearby videos option. I would like to see a couple of added features if possible.

1 - "Play to" from the app to TV.
2 - Ability to copy video from "nearby videos" to phone's SD Card for offline viewing.

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Tried the latest preview app(1.2.1.6). First of all, I want to thank the developers for your attempts to bring new features to the app and your attempt to hear user's feedback.
First impression: I have nothing to say about the video section... It works as a gem. In music section, newly added features are appreciable. Loop-shuffle-continuous button, battery meter, playlist panel, option for customizing the buttons-everything is good. Still, I have noticed some problems
1. Changing "Playback mode" doesn't work in the foreground on pressing the next button. It works only when the song is played completely and goes to next song. It works perfectly well in the background.
2. After selecting songs- to be played in the background, if we close the player, it works well in the background. The problem is, we can not access the playlist later. When we open the player or clicking the music panel on the top of the screen, It goes to the menu page . So, we can't change the playback mode or go to the playlist ..
3. After putting the player in the background, if we press the next button in the panel on the top of the screen, it doesn't work for some time. After two or three attempts, it starts to work.
4. Each and every time, we have to set the playback mode. It goes back to 'single' when we close the player.
5. It would be better if there is an option to add all the files in a folder( including the files in the subfolders) while adding folders to the Folder Section.
6.I think, it is not possible to add multiple folders to the playlist.
Hope you consider these in the next update.....
Thanks again..

Last edited:

gtskhadadze83

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
5. It would be better if there is an option to add all the files in a folder( including the files in the subfolders) while adding folders to the Folder Section.
6.I think, it is not possible to add multiple folders to the playlist.
Hope you consider these in the next update.....
Thanks again..

Yeah, this two things would be very useful!

P.S. Bought the app today :)

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
MoliPlayer Pro will be updated to version 1.2.1.6 with the following feature enhancements:

1. Playback in various modes, including loop, shuffle, continuous, and single loop etc.
2. Files searchable by first letter (when there are more than 10 files sorted by name)
3. Changes audio track during playback
4. Changes subtitles during playback
5. Changes playback speed, slow motion & fast motion during playback
6. Supports customization of buttons on the control panel
7. Displays battery indicator during playback
8. Displays playlist to select another video or music during playback
9. Added Arabic & Polish languages
10. Fixed some bugs reported by users

??-????.png??-???.png

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
MoliPlayer Pro will be updated to version 1.2.1.6 with the following feature enhancements:

1. Playback in various modes, including loop, shuffle, continuous, and single loop etc.
2. Files searchable by first letter (when there are more than 10 files sorted by name)
3. Changes audio track during playback
4. Changes subtitles during playback
5. Changes playback speed, slow motion & fast motion during playback
6. Supports customization of buttons on the control panel
7. Displays battery indicator during playback
8. Displays playlist to select another video or music during playback
9. Added Arabic & Polish languages
10. Fixed some bugs reported by users

View attachment 51931View attachment 51932

When is the update coming?

Members online

Forum statistics