MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

mox2284

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
hi this thread is already pretty long and i cant backread as of this time. i just want to ask if this can play the audio track from video files in the background while screen is off like mxplayer does in android? im asking cause i watch a lot of music videos and sometimes i just like to listen using the video files while the screen is off and i dont want to have separate mp3 copies of the music vids that i have coz that would consume too much space. thanks

ge154

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Using this on my nokia 521, I can access my Synology diskstation with no log in required and it navigates folders much faster than DSAudio, I can even view stations on my silicondust homerun prime, but the video only runs for about 5-10 seconds then freezes. Amazing it even picks it up at all. HBO doesn't play, but all the other non-drm stations start. This is on the unpaid version. If the paid version plays video from my prime, I'm in.
edit:
wi-fi transfer, windows network, browse to server, upload files, then transfer to SD card, winner!

Last edited:

Jed Cutler

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Still having problems with audio playback. It wont continue playing if screen turns off or if I go to home. Current song will continue playing but after that no more. When I check task manager(long hold back button) app is not in background. Can anyone help? Thanks. Bought the app but I can't take advantage of it :(

gtskhadadze83

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
1) OGG audio files are beeing recognized as video files and are not playable with locked screen.
2) Freely selectable interface language would be really nice.
3) Russian translation has some errors.

kamran tayyebi

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
thank you for your brilliant app .
is it possible for you add the option to show lyrics for audio files?
it could be really cool to add album photos,making playlists and better categorizing for files.
your hard work is really appreciated.

vinrulez

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Everything is fine,but the problem is now the app is taking too much time to open,almost as long as 11 sec,pls fix this,otherwise its ok,also increase the smoothness.

ali_pandeyan

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I can't help not to comment this thread. It's great to see history in the making like this. Start from a decent vid player, then what will it be for the next year? My wish, keep this connection between users and developer as warm as possible ;). For developer, two thumbs up. We can't make such apps ourselves.

Hussain Saify

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Moliplayer is working fine but most of the time It dont read subtitles from camera roll its very annoying , though I have selected .srt from option ... Please fix the bug or this problem is with my phone .. ?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
It seems because of big amount of audio files MoliPlayer strarts very very slow! Can you do something with it? Also when I just installed it on m new Lumia 1520 it crashed a few times when I select SD Card. I have about 700 music files. Can you add an options do not play audio files and do not scan for them? This video player, not audio player.

SirNic

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased this App for my Samsung Ativ Windows 8 mobile and it works a treat, very good quality especially MKV files.
Performed a bluray rip of probably one of the highest resolution picture quality films ever made, Lawrence of Arabia (1962 @ 47GB), cut a section out and placed onto my SD card and played it back using Moliplayer.
Results were very impressive.
Important that it plays MKV files too because that is the format people should be using for sending videos in Apps such as WhatsApp, very high quality with a small file size, important when 16MB is the maximum size allowed.

Picture 1.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos