MoliPlayer Pro, all-format local media player debuts on Windows Phone Store

yap1992

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to continue to play songs in the background with moliplayer after exiting the app? i want to replace it with the xbox music app.

vancuver

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Moliplayer gets Internet Download Manager; Pinch to Zoom and Fixes

Moliplayer-Online-Video-Download-1024x576.jpg

After updating, when you launch the app, you should see a new menu item?web video?which when tapped takes you to a dedicated pivot section which further has three sections:

Downloaded Videos
Web Browser
Weibo Videos
Web Browser is what you can use to browse different online video sites and select to download. It also lets you search using keywords and it is searched across channels. You can even add videos to bookmark and come back to them later. The videos are cached and is available for offline view as well.

Downloaded Videos: Every video you plan to download is added to the queue which is available here. You can cancel, delete or even force download.

Disclaimer: Its illegal to download videos at places and use them further for any commercial use. So make you know your local laws and how to use them.

We will wait to see how it goes for a couple of days and hope the app doesn?t get into trouble. Apart from this there are other new feature of which one is Pinch to Zoom and pan videos when playing back but that?s available only on SW mode.

You will also be able to change subtitles during playback so if you started with French and feel it?s really not up to mark, switch to English if its available. You will also be able to turn of ?nearby video? which will save you a bit of battery as there will be no polling for a DLNA device every time you switch to that tab.

Fixes:

There are two updates back to back which you should see and it also includes bug fixes as follows:

Slow loading issue
Charset setting issue for subtitles of certain languages
Unable to FF/REW when paused for certain videos
Crash after standby for certain time with screen locked
Network video function items displayed incomplete
Repeat to display the same video
Czech version does not start, User interface defects, and so on.

The update is on the way and may take a day to show up. Click on the link below to check on your phone.

Source: Moliplayer gets Internet Download Manager; Pinch to Zoom and Fixes

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope that 'Charset setting issue for subtitles of certain languages' means Bulgarian subs fix. :) Cant wait for the update to show in the market...

mtshuksan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
It seems because of big amount of audio files MoliPlayer strarts very very slow! Can you do something with it? Also when I just installed it on m new Lumia 1520 it crashed a few times when I select SD Card. I have about 700 music files. Can you add an options do not play audio files and do not scan for them? This video player, not audio player.

loading performance has been improved in the latest update. can you please see if the experience gets any better?

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to put off 3 windows buttons' light during video play?
I mean, it would be great, lighted buttons are a distraction as of now.

SirNic

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to put off 3 windows buttons' light during video play?
I mean, it would be great, lighted buttons are a distraction as of now.

Tap the screen during playback and all the buttons disappear, to get them back tap the screen again.
All videos are put into a folder with thumbnail images and title information.
This is the best media player available for the Windows platform in my opinion.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.png
    2.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 4

SirNic

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
The lights ALL go out after a couple of seconds, I watched a programme on the BBCi Player the quality was excellent and the lights were definitely out!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131226_0013.png
    wp_ss_20131226_0013.png
    567.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
hi mtshuksan ,

thanks for developing Molipayer Pro - IT ROCKz !!!

just wondering if you have any plans to develop a "video editing" app for WP as well ...last i checked, there is any video editing WP apps

if you could do your Magic on this one, it would be great!

Cheers!

SirNic

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
hi mtshuksan ,

thanks for developing Molipayer Pro - IT ROCKz !!!

just wondering if you have any plans to develop a "video editing" app for WP as well ...last i checked, there is any video editing WP apps

if you could do your Magic on this one, it would be great!

Cheers!

Can't see this one coming anytime soon, well maybe a video cropper, but as for editing I think most people would do editing and conversions on their P.C. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo